Dwayne Franklin Guest

Talking new inspector to the forum

Hello my company is Blue Moon Home Inspections I am a local home inspector in phoenix arizona and i am having trouble figuring out good ways to advertise!!! because of the poor economy i dont have much money to spend so i am looking for ways to advertise for free or very cheap any suggestions?

Similar Threads:
    Crawl Space Creeper

A.D. Miller Guest

Default Re: new inspector to the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne Franklin View Post
    Hello my company is Blue Moon Home Inspections I am a local home inspector in phoenix arizona and i am having trouble figuring out good ways to advertise!!! because of the poor economy i dont have much money to spend so i am looking for ways to advertise for free or very cheap any suggestions?
    DF: Welcome. Get a website and SEO (search engine optimization) for it.

Dwayne Franklin Guest

Red face Re: new inspector to the forum

i have a site but i dont know how to do the seo thing i know that i need one but i dont know how.
    thank you

A.D. Miller Guest

i have a site but i dont know how to do the seo thing i know that i need one but i dont know how.
    thank you
    DF: I pay someone to do mine, but there are other ways to do this on the cheap. If you are a NACHI member they have that function avaialbel to members for free. For the DIY fix you'll have to wait for some of the resident Da Vincis on this forum to chime in.

Dwayne Franklin Guest

Smile Re: new inspector to the forum

thanks for the advice i am looking forward to hearing from them soon if anyone else has any ideas on how to advertise more for less let me know thank you

Ron Bibler Guest

Post your web-site on this board and do that every time you are on this board. You will be on GOOGLE in the AM.

Best

Ron

P.S. Welcome.

Dwayne Franklin Guest

Unhappy Re: new inspector to the forum

Thank you for the information do you mean typing it in a thread cause i dont see where else to put it.

www.bluemoonhomeinspection.com

Ron Bibler Guest

Thank you for the information do you mean typing it in a thread cause i dont see where else to put it.

I could not get your website up with your listing above but i found this on the web.

Home Inspections

Keep posting this every place you go.

Best

Ron

Ron Bibler Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Bibler View Post
    I could not get your website up with your listing above but i found this on the web.

Home Inspections

Keep posting this every place you go.

Best

Ron
    One more time Home Inspections

Best

Ron

Ron Bibler Guest

yahoo AND Goggle are not picking you up ?

Kepp posting your web site on inspection news

Home Inspections

Best

Ron

Try Craigslist.

Ron Bibler Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Whitmore View Post
    Try Craigslist.
    That works yest it do.

And Trulia. and Facebook. activerain

Best

Ron

Yes, you do need some help with your site code. You have no META tags and page titles need work. Right now your site looks like all of the others that are not pulling up well.

Remove the price section on your website. This will make lookers call and then you can talk and sell them your service.

You do not have a phone number on the first page. Add your phone number, make it BIG so folks can see it.

Just a few things I noticed in a couple of minutes.

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Dwayne.. All the info posted is good info, It takes several things, and many times a few months, to get that 1st call and a lot more to continue getting more.
    If you have a chance, consider attending a local HI org seminar, some are free, others for a small fee, and pick the brains of established local guys.

Last edited by Dan Harris; 08-07-2009 at 07:13 AM.
    Phoenix AZ Resale Home, Mobile Home, New Home Warranty Inspections. ASHI Certified Inspector #206929 Arizona Certified Inspector # 38440
    www.inspectaz.com

Anthony Coscia Guest

Dwayne,

Try this Inspectorsites.com - Knowledgebase

It is a site with Free SEOs. Take care..

Tony

Dwayne Franklin Guest

Smile Re: new inspector to the forum

That is great advice thank you so much i will do all the things that you have said.......I am actually Dwaynes daughter trying to do all these things for him so he will get more business!!!!! I didnt think the site was the best i tried looking at others but then it seems like you are copying so i stopped its nice to hear advice......does any of you know how i can send "EFlyers"?

Thank you

Home Inspections

Darrel Hood Guest

Dwayne,
    Welcome to the party.

......does any of you know how i can send "EFlyers"?

Thank you

Home Inspections
    I don't know about EFlyers. I do know that 7-8 years ago there was a printer in Tempe that printed, and delivered flyers to RE offices for a reasonable fee.
    HI's that used that service did say they got some work from that.

Phoenix AZ Resale Home, Mobile Home, New Home Warranty Inspections. ASHI Certified Inspector #206929 Arizona Certified Inspector # 38440
    www.inspectaz.com

Scott Murdock Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Harris View Post
    I don't know about Flyer's. I do know that 7-8 years ago there was a printer in Tempe that printed, and delivered flyer's to RE offices for a reasonable fee.
    HI's that used that service did say they got some work from that.
    Thank you for the information do you mean typing it in a thread cause i don't see where else to put it.

Are you blue moon Home Inspections with an S?? I'm guessing you are. First I would spend the 10 bucks and purchase both domains because people will do exactly what you did and leave the (s) off of your name and have both pointed to the same site. Next check out SEO Software by Web CEO :: Search Engine Optimization Software / Complete SEO Toolkit :: Website Optimization, Promotion and Submission SEO Software they have a free service to help build your site and optimize the pages so you have a shot at ranking higher on the search engines. YES its free. You can purchase the upgrade if you want, they don't spam you they just want you to pass along there name. I've used there product in the past and it is very helpful.
    Next as far as e-flyer's there is a bunch of companies that are fairly reasonable like Email Marketing & Surveying Software by iContact & Email Marketing Solutions from Constant Contact and you can send out as many e-mail flyer's as you like per month for around 50 bucks for under 5000 contacts. If you have less than that then the price goes down at 2500 contacts. Just goggle e-mail advertising and there are all kinds of places willing to take your money . Hope that helps!

Dwayne Franklin Guest

For anyone that needs a new marketing idea there is a site called MailChimp.com....that will allow you to send flyers to people for free or you can pay if you need to send more than 3000 a month its really cool and very professional so if anyone needs to send them check it out.

Always
    blue moon home inspections

Home Inspections