A.D. Miller Guest

Default But for the Sorry Ass Republicans

This would have been built in America, Texas precisely, if it were not for the damned Republicans.

World's Biggest Particle Collider Set For Restart : NPR

Superconducting Super Collider - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Similar Threads:
    OREP Insurance

James Vincent Guest

Default Re: But for the Sorry Ass Republicans

Ah heck... maybe the money to finish the Texas collider will be in the Stimulus II, or a Colliders for Clunkers program, or an earmark in heathcare reform bill. Oh well what's a few billion more dollars I'm sure someone in Washington can write another check for it. It is only our children and grandchildren's money.

1,000,000,000,000= 1 Trillion..That's alot of zeros...

I believe it was Joseph Stalin that said they could go to the West and borrow the money to buy the rope to hang them with. Now China says the West will come and borrow the money to buy the rope that was made in China to hang themselfs with...........

PS. Have a Nice Day anyway!

A.D. Miller Guest

Quote Originally Posted by James Vincent View Post
    Ah heck... maybe the money to finish the Texas collider will be in the Stimulus II, or a Colliders for Clunkers program, or an earmark in heathcare reform bill. Oh well what's a few billion more dollars I'm sure someone in Washington can write another check for it. It is only our children and grandchildren's money.

1,000,000,000,000= 1 Trillion..That's alot of zeros...

I believe it was Joseph Stalin that said they could go to the West and borrow the money to buy the rope to hang them with. Now China says the West will come and borrow the money to buy the rope that was made in China to hang themselfs with...........

PS. Have a Nice Day anyway!
    JV: No kids. Spend away!

...Now China says the West will come and borrow the money to buy the rope that was made in China to hang themselfs with.......!
    Yep. Speaking of Sorry Ass Republicans, that was about the Sorriest that sold the USA to Commie China to pay for his Sorry Ass war in Iraq.

"There is no exception to the rule that every rule has an exception." -James Thurber, writer and cartoonist (1894-1961)
    www.ArnoldHomeInspections.com

A.D. Miller Guest

Quote Originally Posted by John Arnold View Post
    Yep. Speaking of Sorry Ass Republicans, that was about the Sorriest that sold the USA to Commie China to pay for his Sorry Ass war in Iraq.
    JA: Yep. George Bush 1.0

Ron Bibler Guest

Your into the kook fringe now BAGDAD BOB.....

Come back to us... Come back to us...

Looks like BAGDAD BOB Is over the KOOK edge.

Best

Ron

A.D. Miller Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Bibler View Post
    Your into the kook fringe now BAGDAD BOB.....

Come back to us... Come back to us...

Looks like BAGDAD BOB Is over the KOOK edge.

Best

Ron
    RB: Did that guy looking for an IR camera rig on another thread get ahold of you?

Quote Originally Posted by A.D. Miller View Post
    This would have been built in America, Texas precisely, if it were not for the damned Republicans.

World's Biggest Particle Collider Set For Restart : NPR

Superconducting Super Collider - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Many factors contributed to the cancellation: rising cost estimates; poor management by physicists and Department of Energy officials; the end of the need to prove the supremacy of American science with the collapse of the Soviet Union; belief that many smaller scientific experiments of equal merit could be funded for the same cost; Congress's desire to generally reduce spending; the reluctance of Texas Governor Ann Richards;[1] (Democrat) and President Bill Clinton's (Democrat) initial lack of support for a project begun during the administrations of Richards's predecessor, Bill Clements, and Clinton's predecessors, Ronald Reagan and George H. W. Bush. However, in 1993, Clinton tried to prevent the cancellation by asking Congress to continue "to support this important and challenging effort" through completion because "abandoning the SSC at this point would signal that the United States is compromising its position of leadership in basic science".[2]
    Seems to be a bit of revisionist history going on here Aaron (Democrat)
    While it is a popular and oft repeated mantra, not everything wrong with the world and your morning bowl of CheeriO's is the total and absolute fault of the Republicans since according to your quoted source there were at least a few liberal zealots that helped to shoot down your pet project.
    Of course I did get the bit that Clinton supported the project after he opposed it. What is that called now?? Situational ethics?? No, no, that would be "flip flop."

Jim Luttrall
    www.MrInspector.net
    Plano, Texas

A.D. Miller Guest

However, in 1993, Clinton tried to prevent the cancellation by asking Congress to continue "to support this important and challenging effort" through completion because "abandoning the SSC at this point would signal that the United States is compromising its position of leadership in basic science
    JL: Albeit it late, that is an endorsement. They didn't call him "Slick Willie" for nothing.

JL: Albeit it late, that is an endorsement. They didn't call him "Slick Willie" for nothing.
    I thought that was Monica's pet name for...

Jim Luttrall
    www.MrInspector.net
    Plano, Texas

A.D. Miller Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Luttrall View Post
    I thought that was Monica's pet name for...
    JL: Define . . .

Edward Loughran Guest

You are referring to the SSC funded during the Reagan administration, and killed during the Clinton administration on Oct 27, 1993. Could you refresh my memory as to the vote count by party, please?

JL: Define . . .
    "Slick Willie", the rest I will leave to you imagination.

Jim Luttrall
    www.MrInspector.net
    Plano, Texas

Eunuchs begin fight for Pakistan rights - CNN.com

Perhaps they can give the White House some pointers.

Michael Thomas
    Paragon Property Services Inc., Chicago IL
    http://paragoninspects.com

Eric Shuman Guest

Talking Re: But for the Sorry Ass Republicans

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Luttrall View Post
    While it is a popular and oft repeated mantra, not everything wrong with the world and your morning bowl of CheeriO's is the total and absolute fault of the Republicans
    I aint choosing sides here, but I'm pretty sure that the same can be said of blaming everything on the democrats. Of course you couldn't tell that by listening to the repubs right now.

Mike Schulz License 393
    Affordable Home Inspections
    www.houseinspections.com

Mike Truss Guy Guest

Exclamation Re: But for the Sorry Ass Republicans

There's only one thing worse than a republican...

a democrat.

A.D. Miller Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Truss Guy View Post

a democrat.
    MTG: Agreed, if you reverse the order.

Michael Larson Guest

That Mr. Miller doesn't let facts get in the way of his rants against the Repubs.

Congress canceled the project in 1993 while the Democrats were in full control of the house and Senate with Clinton as president.

James Vincent Guest

How about term limits for Congress. All they get is Social Security for retirement and healthcare only while serving in Congress. Then they have to leave Washington and get a real job.

How about term limits for Congress. All they get is Social Security for retirement and healthcare only while serving in Congress. Then they have to leave Washington and get a real job.
    Roger that...

Ron Bibler Guest

L.O.L. They will never go for that..........Like sharks in the water they will never give up the power and our money...

Best

Ron

Eric Shuman Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Krouse View Post
    Republicans, Democrats either way the feds are a runaway train. Divided we fall. Go in there and grab the Constitution and lets start over.

I'm with ya fellas! Let's go back to the idea of John the Farmer leaving the farm to represent his area and then going back to the farm when his term was up. It has gotten quite ridiculous.

The guys in Washington cannot relate to many of our experiences. They have either never lived them or have forgottoen after living like fatcats for so long.

Ken Teeter Guest

Default Re: But for the Sorry Ass Republicans/Democrats

I've got to add that it is really NOT the REPUBLICANS or DEMOCRATS, or you could say it is BOTH....It really is the POLITICIANS we have elected....POOR Choices due to people just filling in circle, or pulling levers (if they even vote!).....Many CITIZENS are starting to wake up! God Bless AMERICA! ....hope it is NOT too late!

A.D. Miller Guest

Default Re: But for the Sorry Ass Republicans/Democrats

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Teeter View Post
    I've got to add that it is really NOT the REPUBLICANS or DEMOCRATS, or you could say it is BOTH....It really is the POLITICIANS we have elected....POOR Choices due to people just filling in circle, or pulling levers (if they even vote!).....Many CITIZENS are starting to wake up! God Bless AMERICA! ....hope it is NOT too late!
    KT: Though I certainly agree that we could do with more transpatisanism, I have one question for you. Exactly which god is it you want to bless America?

"One nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

I Am The Flag

"GOD" give it a rest AD

Mike Schulz License 393
    www.houseinspections.com

A.D. Miller Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Schulz View Post
    "One nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

I Am The Flag

"GOD" give it a rest AD
    MS: Go ahead and tell me which god you are referring to. There are many, many gods recognized in this country. Which one do you mean? Or are you one of those one-god only types. But hey, there are lots of you out there who recognize only one god, but all the while none of you are talking about the same god. Or are you?

Same gods different names? Or, perhaps just same sh*t different day?

Does your god, which you say is the only god, bless all people, or just your people? Does he/she bless all countries, or is he kinda partial to just yours?

I need some clarification here . . .

Ken Teeter Guest

Smile Re: But for the Sorry Ass Republicans

I have my God and perhaps you may have a different one. If it really bothers you, just send me any US Legal Tender you may have that says "In God We Trust" on the reverse....especially if it is not YOUR God that it is talking about.....

A.D. Miller Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Teeter View Post
    I have my God and perhaps you may have a different one. If it really bothers you, just send me any US Legal Tender you may have that says "In God We Trust" on the reverse....especially if it is not YOUR God that it is talking about.....
    KT: What concerns me is the presumption on the part of the person who expects me to trust in his god - whatever that may be. Instead of reading the back of a piece of legal tender you might want to spend a few hours of perusal and reflection with our Constitution and its amendments. But then, we know what your god is from the reference, don't we?

Inspector 3500 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Truss Guy View Post

a democrat.
    Mike, I agree with you except for the spelling.......

It's democRAT

To the Congress:

The U.S. Postal Service was established in 1775 - you have had 234 years to get it right; it is broke.

Social Security was established in 1935 - you have had 74 years to get it right; it is broke.

Fannie Mae was established in 1938 - you have had 71 years to get it right; it is broke.

The "War on Poverty" started in 1964 - you have had 45 years to get it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the poor"; it hasn't worked and our entire country is broke.

Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965 - you've had 44 years to get it right; they are broke.

Freddie Mac was established in 1970 - you have had 39 years to get it right; it is broke.

Trillions of dollars were spent in the massive political payoffs called TARP, the "Stimulus", the Omnibus Appropriations Act of 2009... none show any signs of working, although ACORN appears to have found a new b***h: the American taxpayer.

And finally, to set a new record:

"Cash for Clunkers" was established in 2009 and went broke in 2009! It took good dependable cars (that were the best some people could afford) and replaced them with high-priced and less-affordable cars, mostly Japanese. A good percentage of the profits went out of the country. And the American taxpayers take the hit for Congress' generosity in burning three billion more of our dollars on failed experiments.

So with a perfect 100% failure rate and a record that proves that "services" you shove down our throats are failing faster and faster, you want Americans to believe you can be trusted with a government-run health care system?

20% of our entire economy?

With all due respect,

Are you f***ing crazy?

Mike Schulz License 393
    www.houseinspections.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Schulz View Post
    To the Congress:

The U.S. Postal Service was established in 1775 - you have had 234 years to get it right; it is broke.

Social Security was established in 1935 - you have had 74 years to get it right; it is broke.

Fannie Mae was established in 1938 - you have had 71 years to get it right; it is broke.

The "War on Poverty" started in 1964 - you have had 45 years to get it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the poor"; it hasn't worked and our entire country is broke.

Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965 - you've had 44 years to get it right; they are broke.

Freddie Mac was established in 1970 - you have had 39 years to get it right; it is broke.

Trillions of dollars were spent in the massive political payoffs called TARP, the "Stimulus", the Omnibus Appropriations Act of 2009... none show any signs of working, although ACORN appears to have found a new b***h: the American taxpayer.

And finally, to set a new record:

"Cash for Clunkers" was established in 2009 and went broke in 2009! It took good dependable cars (that were the best some people could afford) and replaced them with high-priced and less-affordable cars, mostly Japanese. A good percentage of the profits went out of the country. And the American taxpayers take the hit for Congress' generosity in burning three billion more of our dollars on failed experiments.

So with a perfect 100% failure rate and a record that proves that "services" you shove down our throats are failing faster and faster, you want Americans to believe you can be trusted with a government-run health care system?

20% of our entire economy?

With all due respect,

Are you f***ing crazy?

Thanks, Mike.
    My sentiments exactly!