Thread: New Member

Default New Member

Hi everyone,

I am a Certified Professional Estimator taking inspection classes at night. My original goal was to gain a better understanding of what inspectors are looking for when walking job sites but after just a few classes I'm seriously thinking about going into inspections as a second career. I've been on the other side of construction since '75 so maybe it's time to put my experience to work looking out for the homebuyers.

Brenda

Similar Threads:
    OREP Insurance

A.D. Miller Guest

Default Re: New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Ledbetter View Post
    Hi everyone,

I am a Certified Professional Estimator taking inspection classes at night. My original goal was to gain a better understanding of what inspectors are looking for when walking job sites but after just a few classes I'm seriously thinking about going into inspections as a second career. I've been on the other side of construction since '75 so maybe it's time to put my experience to work looking out for the homebuyers.

Brenda
    BL: Welcome to the madhouse.

Ted Menelly Guest

Hi everyone,

I am a Certified Professional Estimator taking inspection classes at night. My original goal was to gain a better understanding of what inspectors are looking for when walking job sites but after just a few classes I'm seriously thinking about going into inspections as a second career. I've been on the other side of construction since '75 so maybe it's time to put my experience to work looking out for the home buyers.

Brenda
    75 huh

You must be an oldy but goody like many of us here. Well........me anyway.

Pay no attention to the first person that replied. He is certified all right but a bit of a wacko. I have been second guessing on who certified him. It may have been Dr Spock Noticed he used the term Mashouse

A.D. Miller Guest

Pay no attention to the first person that replied. He is certified all right but a bit of a wacko. I have been second guessing on who certified him. It may have been Dr Spock
    TM: Credential envy is the term for your particular malady. It is not fatal, but can express as a type of psychosis which compels a person to perform home inspections for $250, howl at the moon, and chase passing cars.

Quote Originally Posted by A.D. Miller View Post
    TM: Credential envy is the term for your particular malady. It is not fatal, but can express as a type of psychosis which compels a person to perform home inspections for $250, howl at the moon, and chase passing cars.
    For some reason I feel right at home here...........

Brenda

A.D. Miller Guest

For some reason I feel right at home here...........

Brenda
    BL: If that is the case, you'll make a great HI . . .