Thread: Apple Morons

A.D. Miller Guest

Default Apple Morons

With a straight face now, tell me it is not a religion:

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Member Benefits1

Default Re: Apple Morons

Yes, Aaron it is a religion. I started with an Apple IIe many years ago and have kept going. I have only bought one used PC and that is used only for accessing construction data disks.
    But why blame the apple elite for knowing what the PC world needs to comfort them, while they sit in frustration waiting for their systems to dump their trash.

www.aic-chicago.com
    773/844-4AIC
    "The Code is not a ceiling to reach but a floor to work up from"

A.D. Miller Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Markus Keller View Post
    Yes, Aaron it is a religion. I started with an Apple IIe many years ago and have kept going. I have only bought one used PC and that is used only for accessing construction data disks.
    But why blame the apple elite for knowing what the PC world needs to comfort them, while they sit in frustration waiting for their systems to dump their trash.
    MK: Now turn to page 357 in your hymn books and let us sing together . .

Ed Voytovich Guest

It all depends on which one you use to ummm . . . clean yourself up.

A.D. Miller Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Voytovich View Post
    It all depends on which one you use to ummm . . . clean yourself up.
    EV: Exactly.

A.D. Miller Guest

MK: Touchy subject for you?

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images

Not at all AD. I love the picture. Wife is a PC, gives me crap about it regularly. Had to work earlier so I couldn't reply.

www.aic-chicago.com
    773/844-4AIC
    "The Code is not a ceiling to reach but a floor to work up from"

A.D. Miller Guest

Not at all AD. I love the picture. Wife is a PC, gives me crap about it regularly. Had to work earlier so I couldn't reply.
    MK: I know several professional graphic designers who swear by Macintosh - but also use PCs - clandestinely, of course. Apple's systems, though perhaps superior for some types of work, are overpriced. Much of the software I use is not available for use on their machines. Even if I were convertible - and I am not - I would rather do my praying to a PC and keep (most of) my money in my wallet.

Damon Sagehorn Guest

Hello,

Awe its not a religion. Just a little help with the paperwork. I thought everyone had one of them.

Damon

Joshua Hardesty Guest

As long as you know what you're doing... a PC is no less stable/secure/whatever than a Mac is. And once Macs left the PPC chips, there really wasn't any difference at all.

Oh yeah, except for that cost thing.

But they sure look pretty.