Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Health Care Reform

what's all the hoopla about health care for anyway?our elected representatives are covered with the best system in the world for life so we don't have to worry about them being burdened with those costs. the World Health Organization has us ranked at #36 in the world so how much better do you want it? so what if medical insurance would cost me 30% of my income if i wanted to retire right now. i'll keep working happily till i'm dead and praise the lord and pass the ammunition! lighten up on the EIB sheeple they are still licking their wounds from last november.

OREP Insurance

Ted my sediments exactly. I pay out the y zue for medical now. Obama says I can keep the insurance I have with no change. Only problem is I still will be paying out the Y zue for my insurance and my taxes go through the roof to pay for theirs!
    I think Scott's also has good point on tort.

Mike Schulz License 393
    Affordable Home Inspections
    www.houseinspections.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Bibler View Post
    I posted this in post # 14. and no one replyed.

Vern can you help?

Some Question I have. It take about 3 weeks for me to see my Doc... now

So if we ad some 40 Million more people to the Doc's over book
    schedule Hows this going to work?

Then what Do I need to do 2 or 3 extra inspection a month to pay for some else to see the Doc that I can not get in to see now?

How will this work?

Best

Ron
    Ron, I really don't know what to say. I haven't seen a doctor only once in the last 7 years and that was to get a tetanus shot. My wife on the other hand sees the doctor several times a month. She calls and has an appointment by the next day and sometimes the same day. What kind of appointment are you scheduling? As far as how it will work if there is a gov. health care plan, I would guess it will be similar to what happens in England. When I lived there you just showed up at the office and saw the doctor, no appointment. Sometimes the wait was 3-5 hrs. but usually about 2 hrs. It has been 33 years since I lived in England but I still have a lot of relatives in both England and Ireland and they have no complaints. When they are sick they are taken care of and they feel the care is second to none. When there is elective surgery the least urgent are put on a waiting list, but then so are we! They pay nothing for office visits, medicines, dental or glasses.

There taxes are higher but if we were to call our insurance premiums, medicine, dental and eye care a tax I'm not sure there would be a large difference. The employers do not have to provide insurance coverage but I can tell you no one in England would even consider taking a job that did not start off with at least four weeks paid Holiday (vacation). We Americans may think we know everything but we should look around, we don't have to re-invent the wheel, just take a good look at some of the blue prints already out there.

Very smart dog . . . He fears National Vet Health Care!

YouTube - No Treats From Obama

Phoenix AZ Resale Home, Mobile Home, New Home Warranty Inspections. ASHI Certified Inspector #206929 Arizona Certified Inspector # 38440
    www.inspectaz.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Harris View Post
    Very smart dog . . . He fears National Vet Health Care!

YouTube - No Treats From Obama
    Typical sheepel mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by Vern Heiler View Post
    Typical sheepel mentality.
    Yep..darn sheppel mentality, here's some more..

Conservatives4Palin.com: UPDATE: Obama's 3:00 AM Call

Phoenix AZ Resale Home, Mobile Home, New Home Warranty Inspections. ASHI Certified Inspector #206929 Arizona Certified Inspector # 38440
    www.inspectaz.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Harris View Post
    Yep..darn sheppel mentality, here's some more..

Conservatives4Palin.com: UPDATE: Obama's 3:00 AM Call
    Seeing Sara, scanning the Alaska horizon for those pesky Russians to pop there little heads up, gives me a warm fuzzy all over.

Michael Greenwalt Guest

Nothing to see here, move along

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12