Red face escape the fire escape?

Saw this tonight and just had to pull over and snap a pic. Look at the third floor landing on the fire escape. May have to save then enlarge. She seemed more perturbed at me taking her photo than what she had going on.

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Crawl Space Creeper
    Keep the fire in the fireplace.

Default Re: escape the fire escape?

Bob,

Was she grilling?

She was perturbed because you caught her starting her 'collect my fire in$urance' plan ... whether or not she realized that was her plan or not.

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

I knew a lady once that had her electric turned off for non-payment. She decides to drag in a grill in the kitchen to cook upon and burnt down the house.

Maybe this person in the picture had there power turned off too.

Cool Re: escape the fire escape?

As I sat at the light, the flames caught my eye (and the roof I think). She must have used half a can of charcoal lighter and just lit it as I got to the traffic light. I scrambled to get my camera and pulled over to the left hand curb and snapped this shot. By then the flames had dropped about 2 ft. from what they were. I didn't hear any sirens.

JP, this was an apartment bldg. so she would lose everything she owned. Very few actually get renter's insurance and that usually does not cover current price but is depreciated. Maybe she used to live on the ground floor and they moved her up so she wouldn't block the fire escape for the others that want to live.

Keep the fire in the fireplace.