Sorry about the short notice... but we decided to have this teleclass at the last minute... and wanted to invite you...

There's going to be something pretty exciting happening tomorrow evening and I wanted to make sure you were invited...

Signup here... and Submit your question...
www.marketingteleclass.com

As you probably already know, Michael Casey and Kevin O'Malley do everything they can to bring you cutting edge, leading information on everything they can to make sure your Home Inspection business is successful (education, tools, insurance, reporting systems, advertising, etc. - in short - all Inspector necessities)...

Just like I am always trying to share marketing ideas with you so you can book more inspections...

Well, Tuesday, September 1st at 8pm Central (tomorrow)... we are teaming up to host a VIP-only teleconference during which we'll be answering your Home Inspector Marketing questions! I wanted to personally invite you to take part in this one-of-a-kind opportunity.

Need advice from the experts on the cheapest marketing tools available, how to develop marketing routes, what you can do to make the phone ring, how to become your referral base's first Home Inspector choice, whether or not your latest marketing endeavor is worth the time and expense, or anything else remotely marketing related? Then you HAVE TO BE on this amazing conference call!

I have have helped thousands of Home Inspectors market and build their business, and the fact that you are going have all three of us available on this call divulging our secrets for F*R*E*E is a "can't-miss" opportunity...

To RSVP just click the link below where you can also submit your question...

(you probably want to do this ASAP as space is limited!)

I look forward to speaking with you on this exciting teleclass!

Thanks,
Mike Crow

P.S. How often do any of us have direct (and F*R*E*E) access to real experts that are willing to pull back the curtain and reveal all of the details on how to take our businesses to the next level? I hope you'll join us as this proves to be a momentous call. Just click the link below to join us on this VIP-only Home Inspector call...