Lee A. Nettnin Guest

Default Fire Inspection Software

Hi All,
    I have been a member for a few years, but I just registered using my middle initial so I could have an account for work. I am a CEO/BI/Fire Marshal for a small community.

My question is, Are there any Fire Marshals out there with any experience or recomendations for software that would ease the yearly inspection process and remind me of upcoming inspections that need to be done?

Thanks, Lee

Similar Threads:
    Crawl Space Creeper

A.D. Miller Guest

Default Re: Fire Inspection Software

LN: A friend of mine uses this out in the sticks of East Texas and swears by it (at it sometimes too):

MobileEyes - Fire Safety Inspection Software - Features

Daniel Leung Guest

Lee A. Nettnin Guest

Thanks A.D. I will check that out.

Daniel, I also did the Google search, and I was looking for a referral from someone who had used the software rather than just picking one.

Thanks all,
    Lee

Jeff Knight Guest

Lee,
    We actually have a version of our software that does fire inspections for some of the cities here in Wisconsin. They follow the NFPA 1. They are able to use a handheld and do the fire inspections that day and then it automatically creates a letter to the owner of any violations that are encountered. We also have built into the system a lot of the NFPA codes as reference material on the handheld device as you are doing the inspections. Please give us a call if you are interested or want some references.

Tom Gorman Guest

Hi Lee,

I'm the Operations Manager for MobileEyes Inspection Software. Since you are looking for a referral, if you like, I'll send you a dozen or so departments to call. That way, you can talk to our customers and hear what they have to say.

Just shoot me an email at tgorman@trademaster.cc and I'll reply with a list of people. If you'd like to talk to certain kinds of departments - for example, big vs. small, urban vs. rural, charging for inspections vs. not charging, etc. - just let me know.

Hope to hear back from you.

Regards,

Tom