Default Code Inspections

Any idea where to go to get certification in code inspections? All help will be greatly appreciated!

Similar Threads:
    OREP Insurance
    John Thompson
    Shelter Works Home Inspections, LLC
    Missoula, MT

Default Re: Code Inspections

"Baseball is like church. Many attend but few understand." Leo Durocher
    Bruce Breedlove
    www.avaloninspection.com

The International Code Council (ICC). InterNACHI offers 28 inspection courses approved by ICC: http://www.nachi.org/icc-safe-intern...al-courses.htm

Lisa Endza
    Director of Communication
    InterNACHI

I am certified by ICC for for IRC Plumbing, Mechanical, Building, and Plumbing. You take 2 hour tests for each certification. They are offered at testing centers run by Pearson Vue?

I did not take any courses. The tests are open book and the questions can be obscure. You basically need to be familiar with the IRC cand NEC codes in terms of finding where things are in the code books.

- - - Updated - - -

I am certified by ICC for for IRC Plumbing, Mechanical, Building, and Plumbing. You take 2 hour tests for each certification. They are offered at testing centers run by Pearson Vue?

I did not take any courses. The tests are open book and the questions can be obscure. You basically need to be familiar with the IRC cand NEC codes in terms of finding where things are in the code books.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by John Thompson View Post
    Any idea where to go to get certification in code inspections? All help will be greatly appreciated!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Endza View Post
    The International Code Council (ICC). InterNACHI offers 28 inspection courses approved by ICC: http://www.nachi.org/icc-safe-intern...al-courses.htm
    OP asked this Question in 2009!!

Thanks Lisa for the update?

It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)
    Billy J. Stephens HI Service Memphis TN.