A.D. Miller Guest

Default Attention ASHI Members

Those of you on this forum know that I am not a salesman or politician. So then, please pardon the following unpaid political advertisement.

A friend of mine (yes I do have one or two) wishes to be allowed the opportunity to seek the office of president elect of ASHI. I see no reason to deny him this privilege. In fact. I know of few people who are as well qualified for the position as is Jim Hemsell.

I have attached a petition that you can sign and fax to ASHI at 847-759-1620, should you wish to do so. This is not a vote for him, though I am sure he will appreciate that at the appropriate time. This is merely a petition to allow his name to be added to the ballot as a candidate.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    OREP Insurance

Default Re: Attention ASHI Members

Quote Originally Posted by A.D. Miller View Post
    Those of you on this forum know that I am not a salesman or politician. So then, please pardon the following unpaid political advertisement.

A friend of mine (yes I do have one or two) wishes to be allowed the opportunity to seek the office of president elect of ASHI. I see no reason to deny him this privilege. In fact. I know of few people who are as well qualified for the position as is Jim Hemsell.

I have attached a petition that you can sign and fax to ASHI at 847-759-1620, should you wish to do so. This is not a vote for him, though I am sure he will appreciate that at the appropriate time. This is merely a petition to allow his name to be added to the ballot as a candidate.
    Whats his bio?
    Whats his platform?

Where can I find them?

Thanks.

Richard Stanley Guest

Jim and his wife used to have a forum as well as a web site ... Professional inspector etc .. something. I don't have it any more. Aaron, do you know what it is?

David Argabright Guest

Jim has his bio posted on the ASHI site.

A.D. Miller Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Stanley View Post
    Jim and his wife used to have a forum as well as a web site ... Professional inspector etc .. something. I don't have it any more. Aaron, do you know what it is?
    Dallas Home Inspections Dallas Texas Home Inspections Dallas TX Home Inspections Dallas Home Inspection Service

JimHemsell Guest

Cool Re: Attention ASHI Members

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Wand View Post
    Whats his bio?
    Whats his platform?

Where can I find them?

Thanks.
    Raymond,

I saw your post on the ASHI Forum and I thought I had turned the subscribe function on, on this forum to be able to reply promptly. I will answer it here, because there is are many inspectors around the nation who may not currently be ASHI members monitoring this discussion that may also be interested in ASHI and the future of this industry.

ASHI uses a Matrix to list an individuals qualifications for leadership. That document must stay with ASHI's guidelines, so I can not release it on this forum, but it has already be posted under the Membership Category - CCG COR Communication Group thread.

I can attached my CV that has most of that information in a format that I can release to everyone that has my history. I can also tell you about what I my platform is running as ASHI President Elect.

I am for open communication between all home inspectors, regardless of their association affiliation. I believe that closer relationships with ASHI National and their chapter will result in regional education programs where inspectors don't have to travel long distances and stay in expensive hotels to get the best education.

I also believe there are incredible opportunities for Home inspectors that invest in education and specialization. The rest is basically internal ASHI stuff to keep them on the cutting edge of representing the most professional inspectors in the industry.

It all starts with better communication and awareness.

Jim Hemsell
    ASHI Board Member
    www.Professionalinspector.com

Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks very much Jim!

Good luck!

Restoration Guest

Thanks for the update.Such useful information is hard to get.