RG Ackerman Guest

Default Hello Everyone, Richard at HomeCentric-Atlanta here

Hello, my name is Richard and I am new to this board. I am the Operations Manager for HomeCentric-Atlanta. We offer Certified Home Inspections for the Atlanta metro market area. We provide detailed, understandable, on-site inspection reports. We offer flexible hours, Home Maintenance inspections, Listing Inspections, New Construction inspections, New Home 11th month builder inspections, Indoor Air Quality and Radon testing. It is great to be a part of this forum and looking forward to talking to y'all sometime soon.

Similar Threads:
    Inspection Referral

Ron Bibler Guest

Default Re: Hello Everyone, Richard at HomeCentric-Atlanta here

Welcome Richard... No talking please just type what you have to say...

Best

Ron

Hi Richard
    Good to have you here.

' correct a wise man and you gain a friend... correct a fool and he'll bloody your nose'.

RG Ackerman Guest

Default Making a transition

Hello everyone.

I'm new here to this board and early in my HI career. I am making a transition from working in REO foreclosures to FT HI work.

For the REO work, I have worked in over 600 homes performing property preservation work of many kinds and nature.

Recently, in an effort to better educate myself, I have been pondering over spending time, on site with a reputable builder in my area to get a better understanding of a home from the ground to the roof.

What are your thoughts? I do not have a construction background as it seems many of you do, and want to be the best educated so I can be the best for my prospective clients. Any thoughts will be appreciated, I do not have thin skin...HA!

A background in the trades can be helpful.

' correct a wise man and you gain a friend... correct a fool and he'll bloody your nose'.

Chuck J. Jones Guest

Hi Richard, good to have you join us.