Deck Expert Guest

Default Pictures Wanted of Decks Gone Bad

Hello Everyone,
    I'm a specialty inspector, limiting myself to the inspection of waterproof decks/tile decks over living spaces. I am also a contractor, Central Coast Waterproofing, in San Luis Obispo CA.

My new website at DeckExpert.com has an area dedicated to pictures of decks that are, say we say, gone to hell...

I'm looking for more pics to add, to help people learn that you can do it right, or you can do it cheap, but you can't do it right cheap.

Send an email to me with any pics for consideration, get some recognition and share a laugh with me.
    This pic above is from a job I'm doing now in Pismo Beach CA. We opened a previously "repaired" drain that was still leaking and this is what I found underneath...yes, we smoke the good stuff out here! The TGI's were "fixed" with doug fir...but they cut the new joists to accommodate the wiring that runs through... [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Bill/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg[/IMG]

http://deckexpert.com/images/shame/dcp_2510.jpg this one is of some rebuilt stairs they wanted me to waterproof...se if you can tell what the problem is! They didn't believe me when I told them.