Default Assessing Environmental Hazards

Hello Gents –

I haven’t been able to visit this forum for a while. However, I know that you lot are multi-faceted in nature and I thought that the following might be of interest. This lecture occurred a couple of days ago, on October 14, 2009, at Bethel University in St. Paul and was given by Lord Christopher Monckton. On the surface, and in content, the lecture (which is one hour and 35 minutes) is on “Global Warming.”

So how does that impact Home Inspectors? Because in reality the lecture is really about the philosophy of how risks are assessed and how those assessments are presented to th epublic (which could include other things like radon); and how those risks now effect cap-and-trade, carbon dioxide caps, Green Building materials, and other topics which very directly affect the professional Home Inspector.

In a short while, (in deference to MaCAuthur, and Arnold), I'll be back, and I hope to address a few comments that have cropped up here, and I will draw on the lecture.

There are two components: The Power point slides, found here:
    http://www.friendsofscience.org/asse...ckton_2009.pdf

And the video lecture, found here:
    YouTube - Lord Christopher Monckton Speaking in St. Paul

I recommend completely downloading the slide first and then open as a PDF and then you can click on the lecture and follow through with the slides.

I beg pardon from the moderator if I have violated rules and invite him to remove my post if it violates board standards.

Cheers!
    Caoimh*n P. Connell
    Forensic Industrial Hygienist
    Forensic Industrial Hygiene

(The opinions expressed here are exclusively my personal opinions and do not necessarily reflect my professional opinion, opinion of my employer, agency, peers, or professional affiliates. The above post is for information only and does not reflect professional advice and is not intended to supercede the professional advice of others.)

AMDG