Len Couey Guest

Default Wonder where the Mommy and Daddy are

Thought this might bring a smile, Pier and Beam home, opened the crawl space door and lo and behold there was well over 1000 1 gal clorox bottles under the home. There was leaks in the piping and was being caught by buckets, I guess for transfer to more bottles.
    Looks like a large clorox nest with a few odd balls thrown in for diversity.

Len C

Forgot to add Picture

Last edited by Len Couey; 10-26-2009 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Add Picture
    Member Benefits1

Len Couey Guest

Default Re: Wonder where the Mommy and Daddy are

Here is picture from earlier Post

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images

mathew stouffer Guest

What the f@%k. I think that is a classic case of pack rat syndrome.

Ted Menelly Guest

Drug and bomb making equipment. Are you sure they were all empty?????

Len Couey Guest

They were f ull of water, people were from mexico and were afraid that they might run out.

LC

imported_John Smith Guest

I remember when I was growing up in a cold climate (yes one that actually had snow and in "Yankeeland" as my Texas guys refer to). The owners of the house were asking all of us kids to give them our old plastic milk jugs. They were filling them with water and putting them under the front enclosed porch of the house to provide "heat". Maybe something they read in Mother Earth news. Dont know if it actually made any difference though.

During the Y2K scare many people stored water. A teaspoon of bleach per gallon kills the nasties and keeps the water from "going bad". There was a rumor going around that milk jugs deteriorate and were not the best choice. Another rumor was plastic jugs stored on concrete will deteiorate due to the acidity of the concrete causing milk jugs to leak.

Storing water in opaque containers away from light discourages growth of nasties. Looks like the sellers were storing water in opaque containers out of sunlight and hoping the residual bleach in the container treated the water.

"The Code is not a peak to reach but a foundation to build from."

Spring City/Surrounding Philadelphia area

FREAKS!!!!!!

I'm a little slow this morning but I'm wondering what does, "Wonder where Mommy and Daddy are" have to do with the bottles under the house?

Or does it mean Mommy and Daddy are busy under the house? Maybe thats the ticket.

Or maybe mommy and daddy are getting busy somewhere else like in the attic now.

rick

Len Couey Guest

Rick, just making a joke about all the bottles being a nest and wondering what is going to hatch

Len C