Ron Bibler Guest

Default Healdsburg Pest Control

I live in a small town Healdsburg Calif. Just about an hour North of San Francisco. on HWY 101 Nice Place to live and work. The people in Healdsburg Come from all over the country and some have never lived any place else. My Wife Melanie and I have been in Healdsburg for almost 12 years now and we can think of no other place for us to live or work... Healdsburg Calif. Our home...

What town do you live and work in...

Best

Ron Bibler
    Healdsburg California Pest and Termite Control - Exterminating & Thermal Imaging

Similar Threads:
    Inspection Referral

Default Re: Healdsburg Pest Control

I live in West Linn, Oregon, which is basically a suburb about 20 minutes south or Portland. My work centers around Portland and all the surrounding areas.

It's a great place to live but does start to get a bit cold and rainy this time of year.

Our mailing address is in the town of Spring Hill, TN. Spring Hills claim is that it was home to the Saturn car from its birth to just about 2 years ago. We are about 25 miles south of Nashville, TN.

We actually live closer to the township of Thompson's Station in Williamson County, it really has no claim to fame other than a good size battle during the War of Northern Aggression. Folks still find bullets and canon balls from time to time, just a few months ago I found a 50 cal. mini-ball drop(a "drop" is a bullet that did not hit anything!) at a new home site.

Moved here in July 2006 from Mississippi and have loved every minute of it. We truly consider this home, we love the beautiful hills, streams, waterfalls, and the countryside of middle TN. The weather is good, with a good distinction between the seasons. When it snows, it covers the ground and is gone in a day or two. Life is good in middle TN.

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Jack Ahern Guest

Thumbs up Re: Healdsburg Pest Control

I've been living (67 yrs) and working in the Boston Metropolitan area. Visited other places but prefer Boston. Vacation in the lovely State of Maine and sometimes Fla. I'm not sure how you can top that! There is no downside to that arrangement.

Lived on the San Francisco peninsula (San Mateo) all of my life. Born in Mills Hospital more years ago then I’ll admit too. Great area, great colleges; College of San Mateo, Stanford, San Jose State, Etc.
    However, guess what? Next month we are moving up to Ron’s home town. I hope it’s as nice as he claims. Just had to get closer to the source of my favorite beverage. Also, I'll be joining the same CREIA Chapter as Gunnar!

Jerry McCarthy
    Building Code/ Construction Consultant

mathew stouffer Guest

Park City Utah for the past ten years. If you enjoy recreating, you can not beat it

Charles Guinn Guest

Peoria, AZ for 15 years. We moved down from Colorado in 94 (got tired of the snow and cold!), and have loved it ever since (minus the few 115 degree days in the summer).

Ron Bibler Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry McCarthy View Post
    Lived on the San Francisco peninsula (San Mateo) all of my life. Born in Mills Hospital more years ago then I’ll admit too. Great area, great colleges; College of San Mateo, Stanford, San Jose State, Etc.
    However, guess what? Next month we are moving up to Ron’s home town. I hope it’s as nice as he claims. Just had to get closer to the source of my favorite beverage. Also, I'll be joining the same CREIA Chapter as Gunnar!
    Welcome to Healdsburg Jerry... Great to have you in the town Healdsburg.

Best

Ron
    SANTA ROSA PEST CONTROL .COM
    Healdsburg California Pest and Termite Control - Exterminating & Thermal Imaging
    Sebastopol California Termite and Pest Control - Exterminating & Thermal Imaging

Last edited by Ron Bibler; 12-03-2009 at 08:28 PM.

Born and raised in the Dallas area with a 30 year absence raising our kids in small northeast Texas town. Moved back to Dallas suburb (Allen) in 2005. Great little town except for the surrounding traffic. I've never lived outside of North Texas but I like to dream of being somewhere that has summers that are milder. Hawaii was nice, 70-80 the entire week during July.

Jim Luttrall
    www.MrInspector.net
    Plano, Texas

I live at the southwestern-most tip of Canada in the village, wannabe town, of Sooke. To the west of us is cougar country. We had a black bear eating apples on our doorstep last fall. (I suspect his hide is nailed to someone's shed by now.)
    To the east is 8 minutes of S curves, (bring your bike) then HI paradise. No recession, it's a government retirees college town with a military base. That's Victoria BC.

Blatant self-promotion will follow:

John Kogel, RHI
    CAHPI(BC)
    HI Lic#47455
    Home Inspection in Victoria BC, Sidney, Sooke, Saanich, Duncan, Cobble Hill, Mill Bay, Chemainus, Crofton, home inspector