Thread: Hi! New to Site

Fred Blanchard Guest

Smile Hi! New to Site

Hi Everyone,

My name is Fred Blanchard. I found this forum while researching mold detection equipment. Looks pretty intersting. I own and operate an inspection service in Edmonton, Alberta Canada. We have several contract inspectors working for us.

I started my inspecting career in 1987 with the fire department. In 1995 I left the department when changes were made to the Safety Codes Act in the Province of Alberta. The changes offered a number of opportunities in the private sector and from there our company began.

We mainly inspect industrial, commercial and agricultural risks but have done a quite a few residential inspections as well. My company has been in business since 1999 and we focus mainly on loss prevention and risk control. Our main customers are insurance companies, municipal governments and corporations, but we do deal with the general public as well. It is nice to find a forum where ideas, procedures and problems can be discussed.

At any rate, I look forward to taking part in this organization and meeting you all online... and who knows even in person one day.

Take care,

Fred