Donnie Roberts Guest

Default Do any of you have a current pre-inspection agreement for Texas?

Member Benefits1

Nolan Kienitz Guest

Default Re: Do any of you have a current pre-inspection agreement for Texas?

Donnie,

You need to talk with your attorney and have this document properly written.

I noted that you are a new HI in Texas and you need to do things the "right" way and not copy/paste from the many forums out here.

Mind you ... there is excellent information and many great HIs with many observations that can help give you a better understanding, but such is not the proper legal advice that you need from "your" attorney. If you don't have one .... you need to get one.

Donnie Roberts Guest

Ok thanks for the advice. I will check into that.

Do any of you not use a pre-inspection contract. I know it is not required by TREC.

imported_John Smith Guest

Yes. I use a pre inspection agreement. You are correct that it is not a TREC requirement, however my E&O insurance policy requires one. Im sure it is pretty standard for insurance companies to require them.