Default Inspectorsites.com Where did you go????

Has anyone heard anything about where the heck they went? I cant access their website, nor any of my stuff I have through them?

Inspection Referral
    Lanny Freng
    Inspection WerX
    "Get the Best of US before your new home gets the best of YOU!"

Ted Menelly Guest

Default Re: Inspectorsites.com Where did you go????

Quote Originally Posted by Lanny Freng View Post
    Has anyone heard anything about where the heck they went? I cant access their website, nor any of my stuff I have through them?

Drop the capital I and put a small i with www. in front of it and it comes right up.

home inspector website - home inspection website - home inspector websites - home inspection websites

tried that, didnt work and none of my links for my editing my site work on my pc either. Maybe it is a problem with my PC. funny all my other website favorites work though. Time to try it from the other computer.....

nope that didnt work either. blackberry couldnt pull it up either. did you just log into their website?

Lanny Freng
    Inspection WerX

chris mcintyre Guest

Lanny,
    Did you try clicking on the link Ted posted? It worked for me.

I just tried it, got right in.

Joseph, Palm Bch County, Fl.
    HomeSafeSouthFlorida.com

man that is weird... none of my computers or blackberry can get in...but everything else works regarding the internet. I tried calling Greg but his number is busy. I will have to try him tomorrow, maybe it is something in this area or my ISP that is blocking it out. Scared me! thought I was going to have to build a whole new website again....

Lanny Freng
    Inspection WerX

How are they to work with?

Michael Carson
    Inspect It Right Home Inspections L.L.C.
    www.inspectitrighthomeinspection.com

Greg has been great. I think they got bought out by another company a while back. The auto withdrawl changed names at least. I havent had to contact them since that. Not sure if Greg is still running everything or not. super easy to edit your website and with some work it can look real nice.

Inspection WerX - Twin Cities Premier Home Inspection Company is my website through them. hopefully you can get it to open cause I cant!

Lanny Freng
    Inspection WerX

Ted Menelly Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lanny Freng View Post
    tried that, didnt work and none of my links for my editing my site work on my pc either. Maybe it is a problem with my PC. funny all my other website favorites work though. Time to try it from the other computer.....

nope that didnt work either. blackberry couldnt pull it up either. did you just log into their website?

My home computer does not allow me to clink on any link in saved documents or emails. I never did anything such as clicking on any security matter to keep that from happening. I am not sure what happened.

No virus. Nothing else found. I had Norton log onto my computer for any threats of any kind and still nothing. I have XP. It is not like VISTA where you can go in a set everything in admin to default.

Any clues would be greatly appreciated.