imported_John Smith Guest

Default Furnace B Vent Temperature

Global warming (~1" of snow) in the Houston area today caused me to run my central natural gas fired heater a little earlier than normal. I measured the temperature at the b vent directly out of the housing it was ~145 F at the surface. About a foot up, it was ~95 F at the surface. Measured temperature at interior vent was 110 F.

Do these measurements seem fairly normal? The house is warm enough, so thats not an issue. Just curious about the temperatures relative to other peoples systems.

Similar Threads:
    Crawl Space Creeper

Richard Pultar Guest

Default Re: Furnace B Vent Temperature

30 degrees above and below 68-72 is what I consider normal for a supply temperature at the diffuser

A.D. Miller Guest

Global warming (~1" of snow) in the Houston area today caused me
    IJS: You mean the same global warming that has caused the average first freeze in my town on November 21st not to happen yet this year?

imported_John Smith Guest

I heard someone saw some polar bears surfing up the Houston Ship Channel wearing University of East Anglia T-Shirts. The global warming was especially bad this morning when I went out to get the paper. I could feel it crunching under my feet. One of my neighbors was putting tire chains on his Prius.

A.D. Miller Guest

Quote Originally Posted by imported_John Smith View Post
    I heard someone saw some polar bears surfing up the Houston Ship Channel wearing University of East Anglia T-Shirts. The global warming was especially bad this morning when I went out to get the paper. I could feel it crunching under my feet. One of my neighbors was putting tire chains on his Prius.
    IJS:

Quote Originally Posted by A.D. Miller View Post
    I
    You mean the same global warming that has caused the average first freeze in my town on November 21st not to happen yet this year?
    Yep,

The Same Pumped Up Global Warming to Keep them Grant Checks hitting The Automatic Deposit Account.

It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)
    Billy J. Stephens HI Service Memphis TN.