Thread: The wrong house

Ron Bibler Guest

Angry The wrong house

3:28 AM Just got up to let Chewy the little yorkie out... Walking by the kitchen what do i see ants The little suckers are all over the place...
    Had a few days of rain and very cold weather... So out to the truck I go mix up a load of DEMAND and hit the kitchen... Walls & baseboards... This will hold them off for the next year or so. Its like we do this every year and they keep coming back for more

FYI... If you ever get ants try to get your hands on some DEMAND... This is the best stuff I have ever come across.

I do miss the old days with Cold cress C100 ( Chlordane ) That stuff kick some buts...

Best

Ron

Similar Threads:
    OREP Insurance

A.D. Miller Guest

Default Re: The wrong house

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Bibler View Post
    3:28 AM Just got up to let Chewy the little yorkie out... Walking by the kitchen what do i see ants The little suckers are all over the place...
    Had a few days of rain and very cold weather... So out to the truck I go mix up a load of DEMAND and hit the kitchen... Walls & baseboards... This will hold them off for the next year or so. Its like we do this every year and they keep coming back for more

FYI... If you ever get ants try to get your hands on some DEMAND... This is the best stuff I have ever come across.

I do miss the old days with Cold cress C100 ( Chlordane ) That stuff kick some buts...

Best

Ron
    RB: Chemical boy, your lack of IPM is appalling.

Ron,

Are you one of those "baseboard jockeys"?

I prefer the Demon WP over the Demand.

The tail I grew using the Chlordane is just now starting to slowing shrink away.

rick

Homes built in the 50's and 60's... no ants, spiders, drill holes, I always assume Chlordane. That stuff was so good they had to take it off the market!

Chlordane is great stuff, you can still pick it up South of the board so I have been told!

We use to mix it with the paint we used on the barns and fences at my in-laws ranch near Bellville, TX. They had wood boards and poles that had been in contact with the ground that were 15-20 years old! Not a bug in any of them!

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Patterson View Post

We use to mix it with the paint we used on the barns and fences at my in-laws ranch near Bellville, TX.
    They had wood boards and poles that had been in contact with the ground that were 15-20 years old! Not a bug in any of them!
    Same goes for Lead Based Paint.

It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)
    Billy J. Stephens HI Service Memphis TN.

Scott,

They have been smuggling it into Texas here in vanilla bottles ever since it was banned.

Getting caught with Chlordane now is about the same as if you had cocaine or herion.

rick

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Hurst View Post
    Scott,

They have been smuggling it into Texas here in vanilla bottles ever since it was banned.

Getting caught with Chlordane now is about the same as if you had cocaine or herion.

rick
    Tsk, tsk, and we wonder were the honey bees went.

Ron Bibler Guest

I never went for the BS That was put out on C100... The stuff was $ 25 a gal. Now the same type of product is $ 200... Just go with the money

BY BY C100 Hello Dursban TC.

John,

Actually the honey bees are doing quite well in our area. They do cause some problems nesting in the walls of homes though.

rick