Default Infrared reports

I'm looking for someone who does infrared inspections and utilizes 3d inspection software to share a sample report.

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

Ron Bibler Guest

Default Re: Infrared reports

I use MSWORD... Sorry no help...

Best

Ron

I do not know if they have such a thing. Place a post on the 3D website, maybe someone there can help.

Michael Carson
    Inspect It Right Home Inspections L.L.C.
    www.inspectitrighthomeinspection.com

Chuck Lambert Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Roshak View Post
    I'm looking for someone who does infrared inspections and utilizes 3d inspection software to share a sample report.
    I do infrared, I use 3D. I can make you a 3D infrared form set..

What exactly are you looking for?

Chuck

Chuck,
    That would be great if you could e-mail your formsets. My e-mail is ryanroshak@verizon.net.

I want one too if you do not mind.
    homeinspector@mail.com

Thank you.

Michael Carson
    Inspect It Right Home Inspections L.L.C.
    www.inspectitrighthomeinspection.com

I'll take one, too. Thanks.

"Baseball is like church. Many attend but few understand." Leo Durocher
    Bruce Breedlove
    www.avaloninspection.com

Chuck Lambert Guest

I can make you a form set was my original post. I never said I would give anyone a form set, sorry if there was any confusion.

If you let me know what you want and what you want it to look like maybe we can work something out. If you are familiar with 3D and how its works I can also help you design a form set.

Again sorry if there was any confusion

Chuck

Chuck,
    I can make my own formsets I just need a starting point. Maybe you can e-mail a sample report. What does your report verbage look like? Do you insert photo's? I will be attending training in Feb. and I would like to work on the reporting system prior to that time.

United Infrared Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Roshak View Post
    Richard,
    WE have an affiliation with 3d and have developed a formset for 3d for our energyscanir.com module however one of the problems we have with using the 3d is that we cannot manipulate the images. This must be done before hand. I have talked to Carl Fowler at 3d about possibly them getting the coding from Flir and Fluke or other brands so that they can do some analysis of the images within 3d as it is truely a great software. Of course this was when Flir was charging 7k for their software. Now you can get it for around $1250 with your camera purchase and our members pay even less. Anyways most of the members of our organization have purchased the pro software package i they purchase a flir camera which runs in Microsoft Word. Full control of images and analysis can be done within word. By incorporating automated image information and sound recordings found on current cameras, it makes for a nice option. We create a template for each of our modules as part of taking class.

Something to keep in mind, IR reports are typically simple in regards to energy evaluations...moisture it gets a little more complicated in that you have a little more writing to do......

Good luck....if you have specific questions, you can give me a call

Peter.....(o)760-593-2339