David Bean Guest

Default Hello From Florida

Hello to all from cold, but sunny Florida. From what I have seen so far, I am going to enjoy this site and the great advice I have read on some of the threads. Thank you to all

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

A.D. Miller Guest

Default Re: Hello From Florida

Quote Originally Posted by David Bean View Post
    Hello to all from cold, but sunny Florida. From what I have seen so far, I am going to enjoy this site and the great advice I have read on some of the threads. Thank you to all
    DB: Welcome, even if you are from Flahdah. Contrary to what I believed a couple of years ago, there are some fairly bright bulbs down your way. Another pet prejudice shattered.

Snowbird (this means I'm retired and migrate between locations), FL/MI

Quote Originally Posted by A.D. Miller View Post
    DB: Welcome, even if you are from Flahdah. Contrary to what I believed a couple of years ago, there are some fairly bright bulbs down your way. Another pet prejudice shattered.
    A.D.:

What's up with Location: Intransingence?

Did you mean to type intransigence? (Quallity or state of one not willing to compromise; one who obstinately maintains an attitude.)

Not that I'm above a typo or spelling error myself (I'm not, I frequently make such goofs - and others) .

Mr. Bean,
    Welcome.

H.G.

A.D. Miller Guest

What's up with Location: Intransingence?
    HG: Duly noted and corrected. Thanks.

Ron Bibler Guest

Quote Originally Posted by David Bean View Post
    Welcome David. Never mind Bagdad Bob and H.G. They can get hung up in the details of the little things in life One of them will be back soon

Best

Ron