Jim Fix Guest

Default Inspection software

I need an inexpensive software like Whisper PI. I tried Inspectfaster from Fresno Calif. It would not work properly with my windows7. I'm from Oceanside Calif. Will the Whisper PI from Texas work in California,, On my windows 7 ??? Jim Fix

Similar Threads:
    Inspection Referral

Default Re: Inspection software

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Fix View Post
    I need an inexpensive software like Whisper PI. I tried Inspectfaster from Fresno Calif. It would not work properly with my windows7. I'm from Oceanside Calif. Will the Whisper PI from Texas work in California,, On my windows 7 ??? Jim Fix
    Home Inspector Pro is a good program at what I would call a good price. It is used by many on this board.

When you say "inexpensive", how much do you want to invest.

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Jim Fix Guest

I spent $650 for the old ITA inspection software, It wont work on win7.I spent $300 on Inspectfaster soft ware , I can't get it to work properly. @ 71, I'm supposed to be retired and don't want to spent a lot more of my money long term. I just want to get the job done for maybe few more years. I only do Basic residential inspections. Jim Fix

I spent $650 for the old ITA inspection software, It wont work on win7.I spent $300 on Inspectfaster soft ware , I can't get it to work properly. @ 71, I'm supposed to be retired and don't want to spent a lot more of my money long term. I just want to get the job done for maybe few more years. I only do Basic residential inspections. Jim Fix
    Jim give Dominic a shout, he might be able to help you. You can contact him on his website. He is very helpful and even helps fix problems with other software, although he would really like for you to try his.. Home Inspection Software - Home Inspector Pro - Home

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Ted Menelly Guest

I do believe Whisper will work. email them or call them. Their turn around if they do not answer is pretty quick. Great choice by the way. It is not just for Texas. You can set it up or even every page up in minutes to how ever you want it. Fantastic folks to work with. They will even log onto your computer and explain and point around for you to explain functions. You won't regret it.

Thanks Scott. Jim, as Scott said, our software runs on all versions of Windows (including Windows 7) and Mac OS X. It's $599 or $499 if you're an ASHI, CREIA or InterNACHI member. We also have payment plans. This includes residential, commercial, mold, septic, pool and dozens of more templates. You can try it out free for three months and use it in the field. Download the program at Home Inspection Software - Home Inspector Pro - Home

Last edited by Dominic Maricic; 01-07-2010 at 02:58 PM.
    Home Inspector Pro - Home Inspection Software & Home Inspection Website Hosting
    Runs on Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone & iPad. Import HomeGauge, 3D & InspectVue Narratives!

Nolan Kienitz Guest

Contact Larry or Eric with Whisper Solutions. If you already have Whisper PI you have a good product that will work.

Have you updated it recently? Updates are "no charge". Go to their website and check to make sure you have the latest release of Whisper PI.

They have also had Whisper Reporter out for a couple of years now.

Neither PI or Reporter are "locked in" to the TREC promulgeted form. You can utilize/build any template you like for your and your state's needs/requirements.

Reporter is advanced with many more features than PI, but both are good applications.

Jim Fix Guest

Thanks for the input guys! I'll research this further soon.. Jim Fix