Red face another Killadelphia chimney

Lochinvar 82% 199,999 BTU/hr domestic water heater venting into 18x18 inch tile flue x ~60ft tall w/ ~26ft above roof. C/o plumber throwing parts at it still won't stay running so thought it might need chimney swept. Two floors of apts over retail stores.

Access to CAZ is through retail shops to alley down into basement or using sidewalk hatch. Access to rooftop is off third floor fireescape 16ft to parapet. Appears lightning split chimney about 15 ft down from crown. Bricks and chunks of flue tile lynig on roof. Flue partially obstructed near top. The exposed masonry measures 39" square so there's a few tons of brick that needs to be razed before it collapses and kills the occupants below.
    I still don't know why everyone within a few doors down either side of this place aren't dead from CO poisoning except I think the exhaust fan was venting the gases into the alley. Flue gas CO was only 165ppm, which is still too high-CAZ about 38ppm before I ventilated the place. Upstairs apts and first floor shops measured ) ppm thank goodness.

Yes, that's an extension cord hardwired to the 4x4 jb and no drains on TPRs. Nice touch where the plumber had been scabbing scraps of sheetmetal over the rotted vent connectors. Also left out the vent damper since it was installed too high---touching what appears to be ACM covering old unused pipes for de-commissioned boiler. Zero clearance to drywall scabbed around wall pass-through. No support. Joints not properly screwed together. Chimney breaching blocked with dinner plate sized chunks of flue tile and brick--about 20 gallons all told.

I bid on a new liner once they get the chimney razed by their masonry contractor. No access for scaffolding unless 65" boom over parapet from street.

What a mess!