Thread: Made My Day

Default Made My Day

I just found out I was labeled a "Deal Killer" at a local reality office. I'm putting that on my web site as soon as the new one is set to post. My last client informed me of the label and how his agent tried to talk him out of using my service.

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by Stuart Brooks; 02-01-2010 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Removed Realty Company Name
    Inspection Referral
    The above statements are expressed solely as my opinion and in all probability will conflict with someone else's.
    Stu, Fredericksburg VA

Spring City/Surrounding Philadelphia area

Default Re: Made My Day

Congratulations Stuart. Go hoist a cold one in celebration. While you're at it, have a conversation on the side with that realtor and mention to him what your client told you. The story would make for a great background on your title as "deal killer" and be a very interesting read for buyers who visit your website.

Thanks Nick. I may have a badge made up to wear also.

The above statements are expressed solely as my opinion and in all probability will conflict with someone else's.
    Stu, Fredericksburg VA

Spring City/Surrounding Philadelphia area

Think big here Stuart. This thing has the opportunity to really grow some legs and run. I'm thinking "Stuart the Deal Killer" t-shirts, lunchboxes, video games, board games, combs, and swizzel sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Ostrowski View Post
    Think big here Stuart. This thing has the opportunity to really grow some legs and run. I'm thinking "Stuart the Deal Killer" t-shirts, lunchboxes, video games, board games, combs, and swizzel sticks.
    Yeah! And I'll hand them out at the next local Real Estate Association Expo!

Stu, Fredericksburg VA

Congratulations! Gold Star for you.

There is an agent who has used me several times. The first time was for her 1 year warranty. Another time she recommended me to her client. The deal fell through before the inspection so the agent found the client another property. The buyer used me on the new property. The agent was a little upset because the agent was the seller and the agents husband was the builder! She mentioned I am "her picky inspector". Not quite "deal killer" but moving in the right direction.

Put me down for one Deal Killer button when you have them made.

"The Code is not a peak to reach but a foundation to build from."

Since I'm not part of the "deal", I can't kill them. I turn it around to the Realtors that can't keep a deal going.

Scott Murdock Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Brooks View Post
    I just found out I was labeled a "Deal Killer" at a local reality office. I'm putting that on my web site as soon as the new one is set to post. My last client informed me of the label and how his agent tried to talk him out of using my service.
    I've heard these words as well and I tell agents I'm not a deal killer I'm a precision deal snipper. Unfortunately I can't take the credit for the death of most of the deals. They seem to commit suicide right before my eyes.

Smile Re: Made My Day

Stu;

Go here;

New Jersey Home Inspection - About the House!

Read the section after the ASHI verify icon

Darren www.aboutthehouseinspections.com
    'Whizzing & pasting & pooting through the day (Ronnie helping Kenny helping burn his poots away!) (FZ)

I've never killed a deal.

I have, however, attended a lot of autopsies.

Michael Thomas
    Paragon Property Services Inc., Chicago IL
    http://paragoninspects.com

I've never killed a deal. The homes usually commit Suicide!

James Bohac