Deleted Account Guest

Default E-mail Governor Crist to veto SB 2234 - do it now!

Those of you who are opposed to this bill can use this link to produce a letter which will be sent to Governor Crist.

The Governor must act on SB 2234 no later than Friday, June 30, but could sign it any minute. This is a terrible bill that will hurt consumers and the profession. Others in Florida are using a Realtor site to e-mail support for this bill. Are you going to sit by and watch them drag you down? Act now! And tell everyone you know to do the same.

Florida Inspectors have succeeded in getting the Governor to veto past terrible bills. You must do it again. It will take only a minute.

Go to this link now Veto SB 2234

Similar Threads:
    OREP Insurance

Default Re: E-mail Governor Crist to veto SB 2234 - do it now!

If it gets vetoed, it will not be because of you and your 'troops'.

It will be because a few are scaring contractors, engineers, architects and municipal inspector into thinking they will be harmed by this in that they will no longer be able to 'do home inspections' because of this (unless they get a 'home inspectors' license).

If the scare gets big enough, the contractors will do it in, not a measly few followers of you and your posts.

Me, I think it's bad, not because it is licensing, but because it is not a strong bill, like I've proposed in the past, the ones you freak out over big time.

But, just the fact that you want it to die as much as you do is enough for me to let it pass and get signed into law - if it does. Even though I dislike it.

Oh well, the compromises we must all make.

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Deleted Account Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Peck View Post
    Me, I think it's bad, not because it is licensing, but because it is not a strong bill, like I've proposed in the past, the ones you freak out over big time.

But, just the fact that you want it to die as much as you do is enough for me to let it pass and get signed into law - if it does. Even though I dislike it.

Sounds as if you are conflicted, have you tried counseling? Apart from that you are small-minded in your thinking, this bill will have no affect over me or my business either way it goes, but it will negatively affect our profession for years to come. I know concepts like the greater good might be hard for someone like you to grasp (that is most likely why you were drummed out of ASHI) but you might want to give it a shot before you take that long dirt nap, don't you think?

If it gets vetoed, it will not be because of you and your 'troops'.

It will be because a few are scaring contractors, engineers, architects and municipal inspector into thinking they will be harmed by this in that they will no longer be able to 'do home inspections' because of this (unless they get a 'home inspectors' license).

If the scare gets big enough, the contractors will do it in, not a measly few followers of you and your posts.

Oh well, the compromises we must all make.

Jerry,
    Don't you know it is too late for you to be against it? After all, it is all your and Jeff Hoopers crowds fault...........according to "a reliable source"

6/26/07, 7:16 AM
    James H. Bushart
    Home Inspection Services of Missouri
    NACHI Member
    User Name: jbushart

Re: Local Realtors support FL legislation

You can thank the Jeff Hooper and Jerry Peck crowd for presenting that image of the home inspector to the opposition to use to push their agendas. How very unfortuante we are to have people like them in our profession.
    --
    "To know what you prefer instead of humbly saying Amen to what the world tells you you ought to prefer, is to have kept your soul alive." Robert Louis Stevenson

Eric Van De Ven Magnum Inspections Inc. (772) 214-9929
    www.magnuminspections.com
    I still get paid to be suspicious when I got nothing to be suspicious about!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Van De Ven View Post
    "a reliable source"
    Best laugh I've had in quite a while.

"reliable source"

6/26/07, 7:16 AM
    James H. Bushart

Re: Local Realtors support FL legislation

You can thank the Jeff Hooper and Jerry Peck
    WoW! That's a stretch ain't it?

Jeff and I somehow are in cahoots with real estate agents!

Hot Dam, and I thought "reliable source" was funny! ROFLMAO

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Jerry Peck
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Jeff and I somehow are in cahoots with real estate agents!
    I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. That explains all of the "thoughtful and kind" things I have heard Realtors say about you two!

That is right up there with the Realtor who called me a "Drama Queen". It must be the heat!

Meanwhile, it appears as though some of the local contractors are also against this bill. That may cause it to be vetoed. Not, the minions from "the largest home inspection organization in Florida".

Meanwhile, it appears as though some of the local contractors are also against this bill.
    The theory is that they (contractor, architects, engineers, and coded inspectors) have a "right" to do "home inspections" ... regardless ...

And that no licensing law should stop them from "their right".

Like, wow, man, Yeah baby ... most architects/engineer/contractors/code inspectors are out there doing "home inspections" as we speak.

Hogwash.

They will be allowed, by their current and existing licensing, to do as their current and existing licensing allows them - within their discipline and licensing. Nothing less ... and nothing more ... just like now (except that they would need to degrade themselves ... to get a friggin' "home inspectors" license. Which, by the way, is 'far beneath them' and that getting a "home inspectors" license would 'bring them down' to a commoners level ).

We (HIs) all KNOW *they* "know it all", right?

Now you're making me puke, man.

Jerry Peck
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Deleted Account Guest

Jerry,

Be careful, if you are truly against this bill then you are in violation of FABI's by-laws and subject to dismissal, with you out that would leave what, 20 or so members.

I heard that last weekends conference was a complete ghost-town, the vendors were crazy-pissed off they say you FABI guys are so tight you squeak when you walk, were you there?

Harvey Hempelstern Guest

Judging by the defensive posture being taken by the supporters of this bill in Florida attempting to ensure that you do not get credit for any veto, Joe, it would appear you are closer to victory than many think.

Best wishes for success and a 16th consecutive year of fighting off the bad guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Hempelstern View Post
    Judging by the defensive posture being taken by the supporters of this bill in Florida attempting to ensure that you do not get credit for any veto, Joe, it would appear you are closer to victory than many think.

Best wishes for success and a 16th consecutive year of fighting off the bad guys.
    Who are the "supporters" of this bill? The "defensive posture" tact is similar to the penny stock boards saying when "bashers" show up, it must be a good stock!

I guess you never read Jerrys proposal. Maybe, if you are nice and he still has it, he will print it out for you.

I proposed a bill two years ago. It was too simple for the powers that be to grasp.
    Here are some highlights:
    1) Everyone who was in business as of the effective date was grandfathered in. No exceptions.
    2) All inspections were performed to a set of standards (ASHI, NACHI, FABI), you choose.
    3) All had to abide by a code of ethics, again, choose which one.
    4) Limitation of liability 1 year from the inspection date, major defects only. Major to be defined as damage greater than $5,000.00.

Class one inspector: Passed the National home inspectors exam and code of ethics test.
    Class two inspector: Same as one with these additions: Has completed 1,500 inspections or been in business for 5 years. Has maintained 60 hours of ceus yearly.
    Class three inspector: Same as one and two with these additions: Performed 3,000 inspections or been in business for 10 years or more. Code certified in all areas. Note: Only a class three inspector can perform new home inspections.

Those were the broad strokes.

The problem with the current bill is that it only serves those that paid for it. It does not protect the public in any way and in fact, harms them, as an inspector who has met the requirements and never completed an inspection will be on par with a 10 year veteran.

Licensing needs to happen to legitimize the profession, not just for licensing sake.

Harvey Hempelstern Guest

I read Jerry's proposal.

I also read his justification of it on a restricted "members only" message board when he explained how it was necessary to go - initially - with a law that would garner support from the most number of inspectors....and then, once in place, lobby to modify it to make it stricter. He explained how it is easier to modify an existing law into a restrictive measure, than to get a restrictive measure passed.

Quite sneaky, but it failed, too.

Oh, and legitimate inspectors do not need "licensing" to make themselves legitimate.

Last edited by Harvey Hempelstern; 06-27-2007 at 07:55 AM. Reason: To add the last point.

Oh, and legitimate inspectors do not need "licensing" to make themselves legitimate.
    Maybe in your eyes and some other home inspectors eyes, but ask the average consumer how they feel about licensing.

Although it may not be right, perceived value is sometimes more important to some than actual value.

Harvey Hempelstern Guest

The average consumer is not interested in licensing.

Not in one state has a consumer led group involved itself in the licensing process.

Licensing has nothing to do woth consumers and everything to do with one group within the industry attempting to control another.

It is time to start moving in the other direction, now that the tide that once threatened to take over all states has been stopped, and let's start getting some of these idiotic laws off of the books.

Deleted Account Guest

Class three inspector: Same as one and two with these additions: Performed 3,000 inspections or been in business for 10 years or more. Code certified in all areas. Note: Only a class three inspector can perform new home inspections.

Back when Jerry proposed this they figured that only Jerry & Jeff Hooper qualified for Class Three Inspector Status, that idea was so slick that the only place they could discuss it without falling down was in a handicapped toilet with grab-bars.

The average consumer is not interested in licensing.

Not in one state has a consumer led group involved itself in the licensing process.

Licensing has nothing to do with consumers and everything to do with one group within the industry attempting to control another.

It is time to start moving in the other direction, now that the tide that once threatened to take over all states has been stopped, and let's start getting some of these idiotic laws off of the books.

The last thing that pro-licensing inspectors who use state licensing regulations to eliminate their competition and enhance their market want is for some informed consumers nosing around their slick marketing plan that is disguised as legislation.

Q: Riddle me this... What is the one association who shuns, ridicules and looks down on home inspectors that use conventional & internet marketing to expand their business and refuses to spend one dime honestly promoting their own members in the marketplace?

A: FABI. Why is this you may ask? The simple answer is that FABI abhors conventional marketing and has decided to back whatever POS legislation that comes out of Tallahassee in a vain attempt to drive their competition out of business, that in a nutshell is their marketing plan. Don't be snowed by flowery forked-tongue speech designed to only pay lip service to consumer protection. The only thing they are out to protect is their turf.

It is only a matter of time before Florida succumbs to state HI licensing, I believe the only way to beat the licensing marketeers at their own game is to involve the consumer and all true independent consumer protection groups (this notion is what cost Janet Swandby her job with ASHI), that plus eliminating the grandfather clause will go a long way in promoting & enacting fair and sane state HI licensing. Let the legislators begin to get an earful from some incensed voter who becomes aware how pitiful this bill really is and things may begin to change for the better.

Licensing solves nothing.

Joe Burkeson

Back when Jerry proposed this they figured that only Jerry & Jeff Hooper qualified for Class Three Inspector Status, that idea was so slick that the only place they could discuss it without falling down was in a handicapped toilet with grab-bars.
    So, I guess you think that anyone should be able to do new or phase construction inspections?

Several others could qualify for Class Three status. The idea behind it was to try and elevate ALL inspectors and eliminate the "minimalist" inspectors.

I realize that you and Harvey AKA............. think that all established inspectors are trying to secure their business while at the same time, eliminate yours. That simply isn't true. There is plenty of business to go around. Not to mention, in my proposal and I think Jerrys, EVERYONE was grandfathered in. No one would be put out of business!

As for your rambling against other associations, I have always felt that they are nothing more than glorified boys clubs. We do need licensing in order to at least start somewhere. Good enforceable licensing. Not the wishy washy crap that half of the bills/laws are now.

Deleted Account Guest

So, I guess you think that anyone should be able to do new or phase construction inspections?

I never said any such thing those are your words. What I do believe is that a 10-year apprenticeship is ridiculous; and again I reiterate that at the time Peck came up with that nonsense he & Hooper were the only two who qualified.

There are many home inspectors who come to this profession from decades of licensed construction experience and should not have to kowtow to the dictates of a smoke-induced Jerry Peck wet dream.

When I started in this profession I joined ASHI and told them they could accept my previous 18 years of state licensed construction experience in lieu of the 250 required home inspections, they declined, I walked with my money, NACHI was glad to have it and me. Two years later after 250 NACHI inspections I rejoined ASHI, just because I could, no one dictates terms to me I make my own way.

In regards to New Construction inspections anyone who can verify construction experience of 10 years or more and is able to pass ICC certification or holds a construction license should not be excluded from performing New Construction inspections, thanks for asking.

In regards to New Construction inspections anyone who can verify construction experience of 10 years or more and is able to pass ICC certification or holds a construction license should not be excluded from performing New Construction inspections, thanks for asking.

Licensing solves nothing.

Sounds as if you are conflicted, have you tried counseling?

Joe, Licensing is needed. Just imagine what would happen if all of the licenses, drivers licenses, doctors licenses, pilots licenses, were considered null and void and there were no licensing requirements at all.

Deleted Account Guest

Joe, Licensing is needed. Just imagine what would happen if all of the licenses, drivers licenses, doctors licenses, pilots licenses, were considered null and void and there were no licensing requirements at all.
    kinda like... Imagine no religion, its easy if you try.

I am never conflicted, don't confuse my personal initiative and goals in regards to training, education, work ethic and certified status for the slop the government would dish out, believe me, I answer to a much higher standard than the government would ever require of me.

When low-ball licensing finally arrives I will be dragged down to the lowest common denominator of inspector in the state of Florida with everyone else, my customers will give a rats ass about my experience, education or training. The only thing they will ask is are you licensed? Yeah, so whats your price?

The only pleasure I take in all this is that post Florida licensing Peck & Hooper will also suffer the same fate and be lumped together at the bottom of the barrel, indistinguishable from the overnight shake & bake inspection school grads.

It looks like you will get your wish:

6/27/07, 7:17 PM
    Gerry Beaumont
    Gerry Beaumont Consulting
    NACHI Member
    User Name: gbeaumont

Gov Christ signed SB2234 this evening

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi to all,

Earlier this evening Gov Christ signed SB2234 into law and it will come into effect in 2010, we all have much to do in the next couple of years to help our members through this transition. Some of us have been working behind the scenes to help all FL members, what this space!

Many thanks to those behind the scenes who have tried to lobby against this bill, the battle to turn it into something workable starts now.

Regards

Gerry
    --

I read Jerry's proposal.
    Huh?

When?

What year?

Jim/Harvey/Whomever ... you must be a joke, right? Certainly not a real person with any sense.

Criminey, and that is the type of person making up the membership of NAXHI? No wonder they are a joke.

Jerry Peck
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Burkeson View Post
    Eric,

Would you mind repeating what you posted in your last post.

Apparently, Joe B. is as bad at reading and comprehension as Jim/Harvey?Whomever.

Heck, being as they can't read, I'll post it here for them, not that it will do any good, though.

Eric said "I proposed a bill two years ago."

Joe B., did you get that?

Jerry Peck
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Not to mention, in my proposal and I think Jerrys, EVERYONE was grandfathered in. No one would be put out of business!
    Eric,

Quite correct, however, you are under the misguided assumption that Joe B. cares, or that he can read or write.

He and his kind like to yell FIRE! in crowded theaters and watch people run, trampling over themselves. Then they take credit for 'helping' people up from the floor, while denying having anything to do with the yelling of FIRE!

They have no idea of what really goes on. Only what they imagine, because what they imagine seems so real to them.

They are all alone in their little world, but it's okay, everyone knows them there.

Jerry Peck
    www.AskCodeMan.com

and again I reiterate that at the time Peck came up with that nonsense he & Hooper were the only two who qualified.
    Eric,

See what I mean?

The man knows nothing and thinks he knows it all.

How sad.

I've got to quit reading this drivel before I puke - the man is a danger to himself and society. Can we get him Baker Acted?

Jerry Peck
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Deleted Account Guest

I've got to quit reading this drivel before I puke - the man is a danger to himself and society. Can we get him Baker Acted?

I can understand the truth being a bit hard for you to swallow, none of your technical acumen makes up for your political ineptitude, incoherent rambling and the need to cover up your failed agenda at FABI, NACHI & ASHI, you have been outed.

But, I can't score you a zero, you & your cronies have finally succeeded in getting the weakest low-ball POS licensing bill this nation has ever seen, passed. Pat yourself on the back for now, but before this is all over I'm sure you will will become very intimate with the phrase... When You sew the wind you reap the whirlwind.

Richard Rushing Guest

What is find curious and even humorous is that intelligent and descent people keep providing a platform and audience for mindless dribble.

Gentlemen (Eric, Jerry, Jack, Scott, and anyone else that uses their real name and others who don't cry wolf), if NO ONE responds to these threads, it just becomes more fodder from empty cans.

Just don't answer any posts or questions by those individuals who have nothing to say but the same damn thing, over and over.... they just use a different thread heading.

I realize how hard it is to not post to something that is so goofy and provides no educational value all (and never has), but it becomes necessary when the time comes when the repetition is so obvious.

If no one ever answers any of these ridiculious posts, it'll soon become apparent, the moniker of "Mr Irrelevent" will be worn around their necks like a rapper's hub-cap at the end of a tow chain.

Just let'em play with themselves. They're apparently well versed in the many ways and means of self-gradification.

As for anyone who continues to decieve his peers with phantom postings under an assummed name... well, I equate this kind of deception as someone who also steal from you, or a home he would be inspecting. I kind of put liars and thieves in the same category and don't have a damn bit of respect for either.

Just let'em write love letters back and forth. I'll choose to stay out of the circle-jerk.

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images

you & your cronies
    My gawd, does the man not know how to read?

Or is he just so full of himself that he does not care what he reads?

Jerry Peck
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Sorry Rich, I was typing when you were.

I agree, let's leave them to play with themselves.

Jerry Peck
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Deleted Account Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Rushing View Post
    What is find curious and even humorous is that intelligent and descent people keep providing a platform and audience for mindless dribble.

Gentlemen (Eric, Jerry, Jack, Scott, and anyone else that uses their real name and others who don't cry wolf), if NO ONE responds to these threads, it just becomes more fodder from empty cans.

Just don't answer any posts or questions by those individuals who have nothing to say but the same damn thing, over and over.... they just use a different thread heading.

I realize how hard it is to not post to something that is so goofy and provides no educational value all (and never has), but it becomes necessary when the time comes when the repetition is so obvious.

If no one ever answers any of these ridiculious posts, it'll soon become apparent, the moniker of "Mr Irrelevent" will be worn around their necks like a rapper's hub-cap at the end of a tow chain.

Just let'em play with themselves. They're apparently well versed in the many ways and means of self-gradification.

As for anyone who continues to decieve his peers with phantom postings under an assummed name... well, I equate this kind of deception as someone who also steal from you, or a home he would be inspecting. I kind of put liars and thieves in the same category and don't have a damn bit of respect for either.

Just let'em write love letters back and forth. I'll choose to stay out of the circle-jerk.
    Sounds to me like little richard is a sore winner.

Richard Rushing Guest

Sounds to me like little richard is a sore winner.
    My 'little-Richard' is much bigger than that. I have been a sore winner all my life. I don't just want to win, I like to win big.

But if you think I have an interest in this dribble, you're wrong again...

My giving-a-sheeiit about some other jackass posts, intended to fan annimosity and start confrontational dialogue, is in-deed something that I feel needs to go away or find a solution. Since I feel that over the last 4 years, you have not gone away and have not contributed in any meaningful eductional value added way, then it's time to go another direction. That direction would be to have this couple of 'reach-around' rowdies play with each other for a while and not bother the civilized crowd.

One could only hope that when they are tired of playing with one another, that they just disentigrate (see below)

Rich

Deleted Account Guest

Richard,

If I have proved anything through all of the years of BS on this message board it is this... I came to play and I'm here to stay, I'd say you better get friggin' used to it, I ain't goin' anywhere. If there is something you don't like about me, my political influence or leadership style, its your problem deal with it.

Appears that you and the other Peck(er) heads are powerless to do anything other then flap your lips.

I can understand the truth being a bit hard for you to swallow, none of your technical acumen makes up for your political ineptitude, incoherent rambling and the need to cover up your failed agenda at FABI, NACHI & ASHI, you have been outed.

But, I can't score you a zero, you & your cronies have finally succeeded in getting the weakest low-ball POS licensing bill this nation has ever seen, passed. Pat yourself on the back for now, but before this is all over I'm sure you will will become very intimate with the phrase... When You sew the wind you reap the whirlwind.
    Well Joe, now that the bill has passed, I guess all the whining about licensing will stop.

I can;t figure out why you and the rest of your "Merry Men" continue to blame Jerry and Jeff. I don't know what Jeff has been doing as I haven't been in contact with him, but, I am pretty sure Jerry isn't even doing home inspections anymore. I think he is more of a consultant now, so why would this bill matter to him?

As for me, by the time this bill becomes law, I will be splitting time between North Carolina and the Florida Keys enjoying my "twilight years"! You see, I never had a dog in this hunt. I wanted real licensing in order to make this profession better. I guess that task now falls to you and the other "young guns"!

kinda like... Imagine no religion, its easy if you try.

I am never conflicted, don't confuse my personal initiative and goals in regards to training, education, work ethic and certified status for the slop the government would dish out, believe me, I answer to a much higher standard than the government would ever require of me.

When low-ball licensing finally arrives I will be dragged down to the lowest common denominator of inspector in the state of Florida with everyone else, my customers will give a rats ass about my experience, education or training. The only thing they will ask is are you licensed? Yeah, so whats your price?

The only pleasure I take in all this is that post Florida licensing Peck & Hooper will also suffer the same fate and be lumped together at the bottom of the barrel, indistinguishable from the overnight shake & bake inspection school grads.
    Hi Joe..hang in there buddy.. don't believe everything busshy tells you and it will be just fine
    From my exp in AZ ... you are looking at this in the wrong way..
    Yes State Lic is the minuium standard.
    Yes everyone is required to meet the min. requirements.
    Yes there will be a lot of new inspectors.

In AZ, 4 years after the state lic. over a 1000 inspectors became lic. now four years later, less than 1/2 of the newly lic. inspectors are still in business..

The positive things are... Nobody can claim bogus superiority or be marketed as a "certified" inpector just by passing an on-line quiz and paying 289.00.

Now all inspectors must complete the state required training, yes some existing inspectors that only qualificiations are taking the on-line quiz will have to get required HI training..
    If they cannot do it in three years,
    Do you want them as your competion??
    Do you want them representating your profession.??

From what I've seen here, since meeting any org requiremnts are not part of licensing, this unified inspectors .. The new inspectors soon figure out, either hang out with, ask questions of local experienced inspectors, or their time in this profession is limited.

Lic makes any body equal? Yes in the eyes of the state..maybe with customers and realtors for a short time.
    In the long term, I do not belive any body can argue,, Experience, satified customers/ referrals, and commitment to our profession by obtaining continuing quality CE will always prevail over any states min requirements..

Prior to Lic there was no enforcement ...Now with state enforcement, If an inspector does not meet state requirements he/she can lose their lic, end result, their out of business.
    Bottom line.. Inspectors with absolutely no experience, or HI training, reports written on a piece of scrap paper with no min. requirements no longer exist, it's a win win for our customers, and our profession.

Yes we pay the state for a lic.... that's a small price that I'm more than willing to pay if it elimiates unqualified competion, [often with far less overhead costs/ = lower fees] , that chose to become HIs by simply paying an individual for a bogus non-verified certificiation.

Last edited by Dan Harris; 06-28-2007 at 11:40 AM.

I must admit that the Florida law is a stinker! But, I can't help to think that all of the infighting and bickering between all of the various home inspector factions in the state caused it. If the inspector community had banded together and presented a good bill with education, testing, insurance and no or very limited grandfathering you would not be stuck with what you now have. Other stakeholders were able to exploit the fact the Y'all could not agree to not even disagree, and they won.

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Deleted Account Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Patterson View Post
    I must admit that the Florida law is a stinker! But, I can't help to think that all of the infighting and bickering between all of the various home inspector factions in the state caused it. If the inspector community had banded together and presented a good bill with education, testing, insurance and no or very limited grandfathering you would not be stuck with what you now have. Other stakeholders were able to exploit the fact the Y'all could not agree to not even disagree, and they won.

Those associations who envy NACHI's position in Florida will never give up guaranteeing that the infighting and bickering will continue ad infinitum.

Besides, we all know that compromise=licensing, what could possibly have been gained by home inspectors getting together and agreeing to turn their profession over to government control?

GOVERNOR CRIST & PINK FLOYD HOST FLORIDA HOME INSPECTION PROFESSION!

Welcome my son
    Welcome to the machine
    Where have you been?
    It's alright we know where you've been
    You've been in the pipeline
    Filling in time
    Provided with toys and scouting for boys
    You brought a guitar to punish your ma
    And you didn't like school
    And you know you're nobody's fool
    So welcome to the machine

Pink Floyd - Welcome to the Machine (The Wall)

David Banks Guest

GOVERNOR CRIST & PINK FLOYD HOST FLORIDA HOME INSPECTION PROFESSION!

Welcome my son
    Welcome to the machine
    Where have you been?
    Filling in time

Pink Floyd - Welcome to the Machine (The Wall)

Whoa, A conservative Hippie. I like that!

Eric Shuman Guest

"Welcome my son
    Welcome to the machine
    Where have you been?
    Filling in time

Pink Floyd - Welcome to the Machine (The Wall)"

This song is not from the album "The Wall", it is from the album "Wish You Were Here"

Checking sources before you post can help avoid mistakes and misinformation.

Eric

You think he wil start now?

Deleted Account Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Shuman View Post
    This song is not from the album "The Wall", it is from the album "Wish You Were Here"

Eric

Wow man did the album change? No man, really? Dig it, hey, don't bogart the spliff man. I must confess though my High school daze were a tad smokey which might have caused my music time-line to sorta coalesce into a nice sweet sticky collage of memory. Tasty

We Don't Need No Education!

Jeff G. Hooper Guest

Post Re: E-mail Governor Crist to veto SB 2234 - do it now!

"I can;t figure out why you and the rest of your "Merry Men" continue to blame Jerry and Jeff. I don't know what Jeff has been doing as I haven't been in contact with him, but, I am pretty sure Jerry isn't even doing home inspections anymore. I think he is more of a consultant now, so why would this bill matter to him?"
    Neither of us really do Home Inspections anymore.

FL inspectors got what they asked for. You were warned and refused all the "good bills" that were presented in the past. You were told this would happen, and it did!!!! Blame yourselves. No involvement here.