Thread: Software Search

Jim Saucier Guest

Default Software Search

Hello everyone,

I am new to the industry and am trying to figure out which software would be the best for someone just starting out. Ideally I would like a program that is thorough, user friendly, and will not break the bank. I figure I can always upgrade to better programs as business increases. Any and all feed back is welcome.

Thanks, Jim

Similar Threads:
    OREP Insurance

Default Re: Software Search

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Saucier View Post
    Hello everyone,

I am new to the industry and am trying to figure out which software would be the best for someone just starting out. Ideally I would like a program that is thorough, user friendly, and will not break the bank. I figure I can always upgrade to better programs as business increases. Any and all feed back is welcome.

Thanks, Jim
    There are several programs to choose from, everyone has their favorite.
    Most of the venders offer a free trial program.

You may want to rethink about upgrading as business increases.
    The longer you are in this business, you will find '[especially if you take advise from the experienced guys here] you will be constantly tweeking your library. In your first few months that alone can take an hour or so each week.
    Changing those narritives to another system at a later date will be time consuming , and if your busy it will never happen.

Phoenix AZ Resale Home, Mobile Home, New Home Warranty Inspections. ASHI Certified Inspector #206929 Arizona Certified Inspector # 38440
    www.inspectaz.com

Anthony Coscia Guest

Default Re: Software Search

Hi Jim.
    As Dan said, there are numerous programs to choose from and everyone has a favorite. I suspect your probably looking for an economical (low price) software at this time. Email me if you'd like, I know of a few low cost and functional programs out there that you can check out for yourself. Take care.

Tony

Las Vegas Home Inspections - Las Vegas Home Inspector