Default car insurance paid up?

This is adjacent to the condo/townhouse I was inspecting yesterday. Never saw deck posts fastened/secured (or not?!) this way.

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Inspection Referral
    "There is no exception to the rule that every rule has an exception." -James Thurber, writer and cartoonist (1894-1961)
    www.ArnoldHomeInspections.com

Spring City/Surrounding Philadelphia area

Default Re: car insurance paid up?

It's funny how builder/renovators/contractors will do anything they can to add a deck to a house around here regardless of how bad the design is.

John, how much clearance was there to those support posts in relation to the garage door opening?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Ostrowski View Post
    John, how much clearance was there to those support posts in relation to the garage door opening?
    I'd say 4 feet or so. I wasn't actually inspecting this place, so I didn't spend any time on it.

"There is no exception to the rule that every rule has an exception." -James Thurber, writer and cartoonist (1894-1961)
    www.ArnoldHomeInspections.com

A.D. Miller Guest

JA: Deck builders must have access to some phenomenal drugs up there in Philly . . .