Steve McNamee Guest

Default Homeinspector1.com Any positive feedback?

About 6 months ago I agreed to pay $189 to be listed on this company's site as an inspector in the St. Louis area. At the time, I was just looking for a different angle to get some referrals. I am just curious as to whether anyone here has used them and has any positive feedback. I have not had one phone call from anyone using this site as an inspector resource. In hindsight, throwing the money out of a plane with my phone number attached may have been a better lead source. I guess just, live and learn.

Steve
    (long time reader, 1st time poster)

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

Default Re: Homeinspector1.com Any positive feedback?

Steve, just send me the money next time!

Their site does not pull up very well when I Googled it for my area. It was on the 4th page.

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Spring City/Surrounding Philadelphia area

Checking a sites rank is the first thing I do before thinking about committing any moeny to it. If they are not on page #1 or #2 of Google, I won't pay for a listing. How many consumers are going to find the site if it buried 4+ pages deep in the rankings?

I went 7 pages deep in Google for two major keyword search phrases for PA and I couldn't even find their site.

Advertising is way more profitable than home inspection.

Pay big bucks for false hope with no guarantee, what a racket. My phone company suckered me in to a web listing a couple of years ago, what a waist.

Steve McNamee Guest

Scott,

Sending the money to you directly would not be fair to others. I will try and let you know when the plane is flying over your area though lol.

Take care Brother,
    Steve