Charles Guinn Guest

Default Certified in AZ today!!

Howdy again,
    I am posting the great news (for myself, anyway) that I received my Arizona Home Inspector Certification in the mail today.

Anybody know of an AZ home inspection company looking for a really good inspector?

Similar Threads:
    Inspection Referral

Default Re: Certified in AZ today!!

" Howdy again,
    I am posting the great news (for myself, anyway) that I received my Arizona Home Inspector Certification in the mail today. "

Congratulations

"Anybody know of an AZ home inspection company looking for a really good inspector?"

Why, do you know of someone?

' correct a wise man and you gain a friend... correct a fool and he'll bloody your nose'.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Guinn View Post
    Howdy again,
    I am posting the great news (for myself, anyway) that I received my Arizona Home Inspector Certification in the mail today.

Anybody know of an AZ home inspection company looking for a really good inspector?

Hey Charles, Congrats. Now that your certified you will most likley get offers to work for some of the multi- inspection firms, when they have an opening.
    I just got one a few weeks ago.
    Check with Ron Peters, Alta Vista from Fountain Hills.. You can find his info and info from several other multi - inspector firms on the ASHI site.

Phoenix AZ Resale Home, Mobile Home, New Home Warranty Inspections. ASHI Certified Inspector #206929 Arizona Certified Inspector # 38440
    www.inspectaz.com

Charles Guinn Guest

Thanks Dan,
    I sent them a resume' earlier today.
    Rick