Default Electric water heater encased in sealed, sanded and stained cabinet.

From yesterday's inspection. Electric water heater encased in sealed, sanded and stained cabinet. Looked air tight. We called the cabinet maker and asked why he enclosed it. He said, " I do them all that way". Just thought I would share. Obviously could not inspect it.

Onward through the Fog....

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    OREP Insurance

Default Re: Electric water heater encased in sealed, sanded and stained cabinet.

Saves time for us that way.

Jim Robinson
    New Mexico, USA

Default Re: Electric water heater encased in sealed, sanded and stained cabinet.

At least somebody told you where it is so you could stop searching for it.

John Kogel, RHI, BC HI Lic #47455
    www.allsafehome.ca

Terry Neyedli Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gene South View Post
    From yesterday's inspection. Electric water heater encased in sealed, sanded and stained cabinet. Looked air tight. We called the cabinet maker and asked why he enclosed it. He said, " I do them all that way". Just thought I would share. Obviously could not inspect it.

Onward through the Fog....
    Gene:
    "THAR SHE BLOWS!!!!!!!"
    comes to mind.
    Have the client ( through their agent) to get the owner to open up for further evaluation before closing.

T.Neyedli CHI
    www.alphahomeinspections.ca

What an a@@, that contractor should be fined