Default water heater of the day

I must need to study harder..... I missed the new requirement to put a trap in a water heater vent

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    OREP Insurance

Default Re: water heater of the day

When I notice a client has a guitar or a piano, I always recommend they pump the exhaust of gas appliances into conditioned spaces during the dry winter months to maintain optimum humidity and improve the tone of their instruments... .

Michael Thomas
    Paragon Property Services Inc., Chicago IL
    http://paragoninspects.com

chris mcintyre Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Fellman View Post
    I must need to study harder..... I missed the new requirement to put a trap in a water heater vent

It's all the rage these days....for dryer vents too!

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images

Well if that is the water heater vent of the day, I have the vent of the decade here.

If it weren't for lawyers, we would never need them.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Bombardiere View Post
    Well if that is the water heater vent of the day, I have the vent of the decade here.
    I think I have to concede

The guy that did yours actually had to take the time to fabricate ducting.... my knucklehead just had to stretch out a slinky hose.

One of things home inspectors are doing is scoring tests of a certain sort of practical intelligence...

Michael Thomas
    Paragon Property Services Inc., Chicago IL
    http://paragoninspects.com

Andy Jarchow Guest

This is perfectly ok. The flue gas has a chance to build speed as it goes down the hill!! LOL
    mk

How 'bout a runner up for garage installations. They replaced an electric wh with a gas one. What's not shown are the four 90 degree elbows in the attic. In the last photo the pully is slowly grinding a hole in the vent. Seller refused to fix because "it passed city inspection". I know none of you have ever heard that...