Thread: new member

Gary Chaney Guest

Red face new member

Hey members. I am a new member and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Gary and I am in Rolla,Mo. I teach weatherization classes(as well as others) all over Missouri. The company I work for is just getting into the home inspection field in addition to our energy efficiency work. I was also wondering if anybody has any pics of b-vent (done wrong or right) that I could use for my classes? I could name you as the source. Our camera just doesn't take good enough pics to use. If anyone could help I would sure appreciate it. Look forward to talking further with everyone. Have a great day and stay safe.

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

Default Re: new member

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Chaney View Post
    Hey members. I am a new member and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Gary and I am in Rolla,Mo. I teach weatherization classes(as well as others) all over Missouri. The company I work for is just getting into the home inspection field in addition to our energy efficiency work. I was also wondering if anybody has any pics of b-vent (done wrong or right) that I could use for my classes? I could name you as the source. Our camera just doesn't take good enough pics to use. If anyone could help I would sure appreciate it. Look forward to talking further with everyone. Have a great day and stay safe.
    Hi Gary and welcome to IN. Now go out and buy a camera that takes good pictures! You can get one for $100 or less that will take a good picture.

Here are a couple you can use.

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Gary Chaney Guest

Thanks Scott. I appreciate the pics. Those are some real doozies! Makes you wonder what people are thinking sometimes. But I guess we've all had our bonehead moments. A new camera is definitely on the list. Thanks again.

Here ya go!

It moved. It shouldn't. Duct tape it!

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Erby Crofutt, Georgetown, KY - Read my Blog here: Erby the Central Kentucky Home Inspector B4 U Close Home Inspections www.b4uclose.com www.kentuckyradon.com
    Find on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/B4UCloseInspections

Gary Chaney Guest

Thanks Erby. That's just too funny! They actually got away with that? Appreciate the pic. I'm sure the community action guys I teach will even realize that one is a no-no. Thanks again.

Steven Udelle Guest

Talking Re: new member

Those pics are killing me! They were right up there with some of my favorite Three Stooges episodes! Insulation foam?? That was a hot one!

Thanks for the good hard laughs! My wife had to come into the room to see what was so funny. (she didn't see the humor and told me that little things amuse me, very little things and then walked back out)

Athens Georgia Home Inspectors, Athens Home Inpections, Winder Georgia