Ron Bibler Guest

Default Cool Dry-wood termite treatment

This was a kick in the pants. I treated a home today for Dry-wood termites and used my application of cold compression injection and these Images came up showing the direction that the termites had gone.

This is an amazing tool for these kind of treatments.

Just had to show these images. With the IR Camera for this first time we can see what these little guys are doing inside the walls. And by knowing what they are doing and there direction they are going in we can make direct treatments for the control. I was able to save this home owner over $ 5,000 in fumigation cost.

Best

Ron

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Crawl Space Creeper

Default Re: Cool Dry-wood termite treatment

Ron,

How are you ever going to afford that tropical island if your saving folks 5K all the time?

rick

Ron Bibler Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cliff kornegay View Post
    Looks cool, but I don't know exactly what I am looking at in the pics. Can you explain the procedure and the science? It sound easy enough and there are several instances in the past where I could have done something like this to help clients. Is there a class on this, if so, i'd like to know more? more info please...
    Do you have dry-wood termites in W.DC. ?

Best

Ron

cliff kornegay Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Bibler View Post
    Do you have dry-wood termites in W.DC. ?

Best

Ron
    Good point, unlikely, I do inspections in NoVa, where it is possible. Now that you mention it, I have seen a few active colonies in DC. Or maybe I haven't, thats why I defer to the pest/termite experts.

Ron Bibler Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cliff kornegay View Post
    Good point, unlikely, I do inspections in NoVa, where it is possible. Now that you mention it, I have seen a few active colonies in DC. Or maybe I haven't, thats why I defer to the pest/termite experts.
    This only works for a western dry-wood termite... Like in Calif they do have some in Florida..

Best

Ron