Default Re: How Not to Go Through a Toll Booth

Love those clowns who drove through afterwards...

*IF* you are going to do that, like that person must have known, it helps to have been speeding previously ... that way, a trooper is right there on the scene with their lights already flashing - no delay.

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Robert Schenck Guest

Call me callus, but I have no sympathy for idiots that drive like that. It appears he (or she) became a piece of toast afterwards !!!

Robert Schenck Guest

Michael, .... Thanks for the post. After reading the news article, I'm thinking maybe I should retract my comment above. For someone (the driver) not having control of their faculties (illness, etc), causing them to do something beyond their control, that's one story. But for those people who purposely drive like "Mad People", .... chaps my arse to no end. Interesting story on this fellow driving into the toll booth.

Robert,

No need to apologize.

This guy may have had a health problem, but you as I know and see daily people who drive as such.

I personally get on a tollroad daily here, and I've seen people go through the tollbooths at a 100+mph including these young guys on these crotch rockets.

Here in the Dallas area, they have been attempting to get rid of the booths for years. People now have toll tags and have special lanes we can go through without having to use the booths. I'm sure its about the same elsewhere.