Tim Moreira Guest

Default From the old board, Sprayed Panels

This is the first time I've run into overspray on a panel. I'm calling for replacement. That's going to piss somebody off. This is the same condo in the same beautiful old building I posted under "what else is new" in Appliances and Systems. I'm putting a fire extinguisher next to my phone in preparation for the call...
    Click for photo (71177 Bytes)
    Click for photo (72572 Bytes)

------------------
    John Arnold
    Philadelphia PA "The day after tomorrow is the third day of the rest of your life."
    -George Carlin

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

Default Re: From the old board, Sprayed Panels

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Moreira View Post
    This is the first time I've run into overspray on a panel. I'm calling for replacement. That's going to piss somebody off. This is the same condo in the same beautiful old building I posted under "what else is new" in Appliances and Systems. I'm putting a fire extinguisher next to my phone in preparation for the call...
    Click for photo (71177 Bytes)
    Click for photo (72572 Bytes)

------------------
    John Arnold
    Philadelphia PA "The day after tomorrow is the third day of the rest of your life."
    -George Carlin

You are correct. Replace the panel.

Eric Van De Ven Magnum Inspections Inc. (772) 214-9929
    www.magnuminspections.com
    I still get paid to be suspicious when I got nothing to be suspicious about!

william siegel Guest

Default Re: From the old board, Sprayed Panels

Tim,

Let them be pissed. You made the right call.

I go into a lot of complexes that look like that. All I ever here is "that's how I bought it". I am willing to be that most of them never get changed out. It will take a fire in one to make management realize that they all need to be replaced.