Post Today's roof top view

This is a roof top view of todays inspection.

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Member Benefits1

Default Re: Today's roof top view

Beautiful! You need any more inspectors up there that don't do crawls? I've seen and heard that most of you work is on crawls. Might be worth it though with views like that.

Last edited by Jim Luttrall; 05-19-2010 at 10:29 PM.
    Jim Luttrall
    www.MrInspector.net
    Plano, Texas

Yes most homes I inspect either have crawlspaces or basements very few slab homes in this part of the country.

Is that a winery in the background?

rick

Here's mine. A small commercial building in Woodland Park, CO. That's Pikes Peak in the background. Over the course of 3 hours the weather was rain, graupel (snow pellets), small hail, sleet and then sunshine. Just a typical Spring day in the Rockies.

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    "Baseball is like church. Many attend but few understand." Leo Durocher
    Bruce Breedlove
    www.avaloninspection.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Luttrall View Post
    Beautiful! You need any more inspectors up there that don't do crawls? I've seen and heard that most of you work is on crawls. Might be worth it though with views like that.
    The regional differences in construction always amaze me... Like Trent, pretty much everything I go has a crawl space. I'd say at least 75% anyway. A lot of the older houses have basement but a lot of them have small crawl spaces too which are usually worse than if the whole house were just a crawl space (access, clearance, etc.)

I suppose there are trade-offs though.... we don't have much in the way of snakes and other scary critters around here. If we did, I think I'd have to find another line of work. There's just no way I'm going into a crawl space with a bunch of loose black plastic and snakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Hurst View Post
    Is that a winery in the background?

rick
    Yea Rick that's a winery near the home, wheat fields on the distant hills and the mountains are about 20 minutes up the road. Best of all it's only about 10 minutes from down town. This is premium real estate in this area.

David McGuire Guest

Kind of makes it hard to come off a roof with a view like that.

Not today, but three years ago from a deck at a Laguna Beach home I was inspecting...a bit difficult to focus on the work at hand.

David McGuire Guest

Marc that reminds me of Leo Corillo (spelling) beach. Beautiful scenery but the water is cold.

Hi all &

Few years back, I had the pleasure of Inspecting a Penthouse unit in what was then Vancouver's (B.C., Canada) tallest high-rise - on the 48th floor. Roof was 2 stories up (= 50)...

Imagine an unrestricted view from up there, over what has been called one of the most beautiful cities anywhere (mountains, ocean & an amazing view over the entire downtown) !

Afraid I lost those photos (couldn't snap 'em fast enough, as I recall), when my hard-drive died...

CHEERS !

-Glenn Duxbury, CHI