PPSLLC Guest

Default inspection software

Hi All,
    I am a remodeling contractor in CT currently studying to become a Home Inspector. I would like to get opinions on inspection software and platform preferences, ie: pda, tablet pc, clipboard, etc.
    Thanks for the help.

Roger

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

Default Re: inspection software

Quote Originally Posted by PPSLLC View Post
    Hi All,
    I am a remodeling contractor in CT currently studying to become a Home Inspector. I would like to get opinions on inspection software and platform preferences, ie: pda, tablet pc, clipboard, etc.
    Thanks for the help.

Roger
    HI Roger,

Try doing a search on this site for this topic. It is a very common question that pops up about once a month. You should find tons of information that will help you.

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Homegauge, download free trial and inspect your families houses. More per year but great service and free upgrades.
    I record and take pics on site and finish report at home. You must finish all reports the same day or you will be dead in the water.
    Typical day is 7 am to 10 pm. If you think you can have a normal life while catering to homebuyers and brokers you are sadly mistaken.
    This is a difficult job to do well.
    And like contracting.
    If you can't do it right the first time, don't bother
    sorry that was my 3 cents

PPSLLC Guest

Thanks for the replies, I have found this topic covered extensively in the forums. Wayne, I couldn't agree more.

Roger