Lion TV Guest

Default TV Show Seeks Mold Inspectors / Removal Experts

Emmy Award Winning production company seeks mold inspectors / mold removal experts for new documentary series. Ideal candidates have huge personalities, regular work, and are experts in the field. The series will air on a major US network.

Email us a few sentences about who you are and what you do, as well as photos of yourself (and your employees / co-workers, if applicable). Feel free to include any relevant links to your company. Our casting producer will be in touch shortly.

newtvshowcasting@gmail.com

Similar Threads:
    OREP Insurance

Default Re: TV Show Seeks Mold Inspectors / Removal Experts

And the working title should be: "Asbestos Scam Redux"

Michael Thomas
    Paragon Property Services Inc., Chicago IL
    http://paragoninspects.com

Good morning, Gents:

Just a quick note on this – Last week I received a phone call from a woman who identified herself as a “Producer from National Public Television.” At first the conversation seemed legit and she told me NPT wanted an expert in the field of clandestine drug labs for an upcoming segment on environmental hazards.

15 minutes into the phone call, the conversation turned to money – She wanted to know how much I had budgeted for advertising. "None of your business" was my reply. Then came the bomb, she explained that for them to use me as an expert, they would only charge me $22,900.00 That’s right- for the great honor of being interviewed on National Public Television, they would only charge me twenty two THOUSAND and nine hundred dollars.

The conversation ended abruptly when I articulated my opinion that she was a scam artist.

Cheers!
    Caoimh*n P. Connell
    Forensic Industrial Hygienist
    Forensic Applications Consulting Technologies, Inc. - Home

(The opinions expressed here are exclusively my personal opinions and do not necessarily reflect my professional opinion, opinion of my employer, agency, peers, or professional affiliates. The above post is for information only and does not reflect professional advice and is not intended to supercede the professional advice of others.)

AMDG

Tim Allison Guest

Do you have to have hair?