Steve Carnes Guest

Default Re: Fluke Ti-25 Repossessed - New Condition - Full 2 Year Warranty Intact

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Carnes View Post
    Please call me at 866-484-5575

This camera is priced to sell at $1,000 off the list price.

$6495.00

A "repossessed" camera is a "used" camera, and should be much less than just $1,000 off the LIST price.

Maybe you will get a buyer, but I will tell everyone here that for $1,000 you should buy a NEW camera with FULL FACTORY warranty. (Yes. I saw that it comes with a factory warranty - but - it is still USED.)

Now, maybe at half price ....

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Steve Carnes Guest

Default Re: Fluke Ti-25 Repossessed - New Condition - Full 2 Year Warranty Intact

Try to do members a favor and I get Jerry "the whats new and not new expert" Peck

This camera is in "New" Condition and is a steal at this price. I finance many of these and no one has come near paying this for a Ti-25.

Last edited by Steve Carnes; 06-16-2010 at 01:13 PM.

Please call me at 866-484-5575

This camera is priced to sell at $1,000 off the list price.

$6495.00
    this camera is in "New" Condition and is a steal at this price.
    Yes, it looks like a "steal" alright, but not in the way you are using the term: Fluke TiR1: Thermal Imager -4 °F to +212 °F with SmartView™ Software and Hard Carrying Case - Optimized for Building Envelope, Restoration and Remediation

Why buy " in "NEW" Condition" for that price when, for $500 more you can buy "NEW" period?

And that was the first link I clicked on, I am sure that further searching could find an even better price.

Jerry Peck
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Spring City/Surrounding Philadelphia area

Maybe there should be a classified section on this board where inspection tools and items can be sold. Any items sold could possibly have a nominal fee attached that is paid to Brian H. by the seller of the item. Seems fair for providing a medium through which to sell equipment

I'm into bowhunting and archery. An archery website I go on has a classified section where prices paid for the same make and model of a bow vary widely. I have no idea what this camera should or shouldn't cost but an item is only worth as much as somebody is willing to pay for it.

Like all things when making a purchase, it's up to the buyer to do their homework.

Steve Carnes Guest

If we are going to analyze everything others type Jerry, lets first off, get the camera right..........Its not a TiR-1.

Fluke Ti-25
    Fluke Ti25: Thermal Imager -4 °F to +662 °F with SmartView™ Software and Hard Carrying Case

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Ostrowski View Post
    Maybe there should be a classified section on this board where inspection tools and items can be sold. Any items sold could possibly have a nominal fee attached that is paid to Brian H. by the seller of the item. Seems fair for providing a medium through which to sell equipment.
    Agreed.

Maybe Brian will set that up.

Jerry Peck
    www.AskCodeMan.com

If we are going to analyze everything others type Jerry, lets first off, get the camera right..........Its not a TiR-1.

You are correct there. I searched Flir Ti-25 and that link came up - I should have read what it was referring to more closely.

Fluke Ti25 Infrared Camera

Jerry Peck
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Don't be upset with Jerry. He is just pissed because he had paid about $189,000.00 for his IR camera. Seems like he sold it on Ebay for about $29.88, including shipping.

' correct a wise man and you gain a friend... correct a fool and he'll bloody your nose'.