Michael Reilly Guest

Lightbulb sun nuclear 1027

Hey everyone,
    New member here, can anyone help?, I am looking for 2 used Sun Nuclear 1027 radon monitors, just starting out in the business and can't afford new.
    Thanks,
    Mike Reilly

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

Default Re: sun nuclear 1027

Keep checking e-Bay, but typically the "steals" are few and far between, especially when you consider used ones will usually have to be calibrated. For the most part, a used one you have to calibrate, will cost you almost as much as a new one.

Michael Reilly Guest

Thumbs up Re: sun nuclear 1027

Thanks Jack,
    I checked out e-bay and am watching for anything up for sale. You are right not much out there, maybe get lucky.I"ll keep looking.
    Thanks, Mike Reilly

William Levy Guest

Smile Re: sun nuclear 1027

Mike and others

I have a number good condition working, Sun Nuclear, Honeywell A9000 and At Ease earlier model professional radon monitors for sale. These need an external dot martix printer. These monitors all have been out of calibration from 2006 or earlier. I have expermented with and been able to output the data to the presaent Sun Nuclear 1027 software via a serial port data input connection and playing around with settings.

The price is $ 200.00 each or 3 for $ 500.00 or 6 for $ 1000.00 with the 1 working Honeywell printer I have.

send me an email at hwilliam.levy@gmail.com or wlevy@radonserv.com

William Levy

Associated Radon Services
    Stuart, FL

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Reilly View Post
    Thanks Jack,
    I checked out e-bay and am watching for anything up for sale. You are right not much out there, maybe get lucky.I"ll keep looking.
    Thanks, Mike Reilly
    Just keep looking, they show up from time to time. About 3 weeks ago I picked up a like new 2 year old 1027 with carry case for $225 including shipping. It showed up over on The Inspectors Journal (The real one and not the fake one Nick created).

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

I have 2 Sun Nuclear Model 1027 CRMs with cases and a Canon thermal printer I would like to sell. All in working condition but the CRMs are due for calibration. I want to liquidate these so I can add another Model 1028. The 1027 printer doesn't work with the 1028. $600 for all plus shipping cost.

The above statements are expressed solely as my opinion and in all probability will conflict with someone else's.
    Stu, Fredericksburg VA

I have two Sun 1029 monitors. It is a great monitor and the print-out is worth the extra money. After having the 1029 for two years, I bought another and couldn't settle for anything else.

Here's a sample test result.

Attached Files Attached Files