Matthew Johnson Guest

Default Who here uses Robo forms?

I was wondering who uses Roboforms?
    I love it becasue it keeps all my log ins and I only need to hit onoe button to log into NACHI ASHI my site, this site and tons more..
    What do you guys think of it?
    I found a free Robo forms download here.

Hope this helps

Matt.

Similar Threads:
    OREP Insurance

Darin Redding Guest

Default Re: Who here uses Robo forms?

Hey Matt - I prefer to let the browser do the login for me. I rarely have to re-enter user/pass when I visit member websites.

But to each his own I've heard good things about Roboforms though.

I continue to use Roboform as 1) it provides more security (for example if a computer is stolen) , 2) it makes it easy to sync passwords across multiple machines and browsers and 3) it supports multiple "users", (for example I can log into Amazon to make a purchaser as an individual or as either of my businesses.

Michael Thomas
    Paragon Property Services Inc., Chicago IL
    http://paragoninspects.com

Darin Redding Guest

I thought I would download and give it a try however it does not seem to load properly into the latest version of the Chrome browser.

Keith DiPascal Guest

I use Roboform and find it very useful. It only works with IE and Firefox though, so if you use Google Chrome, Seamonkey, or some other browser it will not work.

Darin Redding Guest

Thanks for the info. Keith.

James White Guest

I don't like to use Robo Forms.

I've been using RoboForm for many years and have several hundred logins as well as identity information stored. Makes it a breeze in logging into various sites. Everything is encrypted. It also has a password generator which makes it very easy to create new passwords. I use 15-18 character randomly generated passwords with no two sites having the same one.

Since RoboForm maintains these complex passwords and login URL's I only need to know the one password phrase to unlock Roboform. Also allows filling out those pesky online order forms with one click to pass name, address, credit card info, etc to the form.

Also syncs with a USB thumb drive which I carry with me all the time. So no matter where I am, or what PC I use, I have all my logins and favorites with me. Again everything is encrypted so even if one were to get the thumb drive it would be useless. As a side note, I NEVER let my browser memorize any passwords. I prefer to keep such sensitive information off any machine I use.