Default Two IPC Questions

We use the IPC here for plumbing. I have a new house with two issues that the builder asked me to clarify. The builder is very cool, and I told him I would dig it up for him if he needs it for his plumber.

Can someone post the appropriate sections of the IPC detailing the primary and secondary drain options and requirements. We have both the primary and secondary draining separately to the same air gap and drain. My questions is if the drain line is backed up, then either one will be draining onto the floor of the mechanical room.

Second questions is regarding the lack of back flow air gaps on the exterior hoses. This is required by the IPC, isn't it. I can't imagine that it is not, or how the house passed the plumbing final, but we've all seen that happen enough.