Default Anyone have a good pan drain line drawing or illustration they are willing to share?

Anyone have a good pan drain line drawing or illustration they are willing to share? A "Code check" type drawing would be ideal. I have a Client that cannot quite understand the drain line to the soffit on a pan drain line. I am looking for an illustration that includes showing the drain line exiting to the exterior under a soffit. If anyone is willing to share an illustration of this, please let me know. I will thank you and my Grandmother will thank you.

Gene

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

Default Re: Anyone have a good pan drain line drawing or illustration they are willing to sha

Don't have one myself but I'm sure someone will post one up for you.

Gene, I am a bit disappointed to hear that your letting your Grandmother get up into these 150 degree attics I've seen lately to be inspecting those drain pans. Bless her heart.

Do she do crawlspaces by chance and if so is she interested in some sub-contract work?

rick

Default Re: Anyone have a good pan drain line drawing or illustration they are willing to sha

She passed out in the Friday attic, so I just left her up there. Covered her body with insulation. May she rest in peace.

Elliot Franson Guest

This may help:

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images

Hi Elliot....Good drawing but that is a shower, not an AC drain line. Maybe you sent the wrong drawing?.....

Elliot Franson Guest

Mr. South: Sorry, you said "pan drain line" and I assumed . . .

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images

Thanks !