Jeff McGuff Guest

Smile Hello from West Lafayette, IN

Hello everyone!

I am a home improvement/remodeling contractor and I do a great deal of business with Realtors and Home Inspectors performing repairs listed on inspection addendums. I run into a lot of discrepancies on some of the home inspections, so I need a place to answer some questions I have on occasion. This website seems to be the perfect place for tradesmen who really care about the work they do!

Similar Threads:
    Crawl Space Creeper

chris mcintyre Guest

Default Re: Hello from West Lafayette, IN

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff McGuff View Post
    Hello everyone!

I am a home improvement/remodeling contractor and I do a great deal of business with Realtors and Home Inspectors performing repairs listed on inspection addendums. I run into a lot of discrepancies on some of the home inspections, so I need a place to answer some questions I have on occasion. This website seems to be the perfect place for tradesmen who really care about the work they do!

Welcome Jeff,
    Same here, visit daily and you will learn a 100 times more in a year than any year that you have been in business and you will have a greater respect for the home inspection trade.

Kevin Luce Guest

Glad to see somebody else from Indiana. If you have any questions just ask. I hope you don't mind if I do the same. Normally over half of what I inspect during a home inspection I can reference back to a reliable source.

Tom Camp Guest

Welcome Jeff,
    You have chosen a good forum to ask your questions. It has often been said you don't have to know everything but know where your resources are (or something like that).