Ben schick Guest

Default Annual Fire Door Surveys, NFPA 80

Hello, I am new to this forum and want to introduce myself. I have a company that inspects fire doors for compliance with NFPA 80.
    I would like to have discussions with fellow inspectors about marketing and to introduce a new software we have which is specifically tailored to assist with these inspections, making them faster, more accurate and cheaper for clients while maintaining a profit.

Similar Threads:
    OREP Insurance

Default Re: Annual Fire Door Surveys, NFPA 80

Quote Originally Posted by Ben schick View Post
    Hello, I am new to this forum and want to introduce myself. I have a company that inspects fire doors for compliance with NFPA 80.
    I would like to have discussions with fellow inspectors about marketing and to introduce a new software we have which is specifically tailored to assist with these inspections, making them faster, more accurate and cheaper for clients while maintaining a profit.
    You might want to contact Brian Hannigan, the owner of this site. He makes his living off selling ads and other goodies to folks who want to sell stuff to inspectors........ Just saying....

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Gary Smith Guest

Concur with Scott...

Quote Originally Posted by Ben schick View Post
    You might be interested in this thread...http://www.inspectionnews.net/home_i...spections.html