Default New Here-Saying Hello

Have been in the manufactured housing business for 15+ years, selling, servicing, and installing homes. A number of years ago I began inspecting homes within the guidelines of my New York certification as a Mfg. Home Installer. It seemed a logical extension to become a NY licensed HI. I now inspect for owners, dealers, factories, park owners and due diligence surveys. I also supervise/consult on installations, as well as inspections on site built homes.

OREP Insurance

Default Re: New Here-Saying Hello

Welcome Gregory,

Glad to have you here.

Join in when you can.

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)
    Billy J. Stephens HI Service Memphis TN.

Ken McConnell Guest

Welcome to the form ! Always great to have new people join in and share whats happening in their area.

Ken

Wink Re: New Here-Saying Hello

Hello Greg, you will find this forum very helpful....if you have a question, I guarantee, there will be someone out there who has experienced it, studied it, or has an opinion about it that you will find useful. I have. I've learned...there are no "dumb" questions when it comes to the service of your clients.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure
    Jubilee Home Inspections

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory Booth View Post
    Have been in the manufactured housing business for 15+ years, selling, servicing, and installing homes.
    Welcome, and please search the older posts. There have been plenty of questions re: Modular and Manufactured homes. Feel free to share info here. Warning: a thick skin is required.

John Kogel, RHI, BC HI Lic #47455
    www.allsafehome.ca