Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Mirrored Walls Above Tub

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Rowe View Post
    HG, the problem I have at this point is somebody reading his comments might actually use this misinformation on an inspection report.
    When they use the information I have provided, and as I laid the code out and explained what the code says and how it says it ... they will be correct.

You and H. G. are only reading the part of the code you want to apply, not the entire code as the code is written.

I believe most others understand it, so I will leave this to you and H. G. to continue your cause.

For all others, I believe they can, and will, read and understand what the code says.

Inspection Referral
    Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Peck View Post
    Besides, there is no exception to:
    - R308.4 Hazardous locations. The following shall be considered specific hazardous locations for the purposes of glazing:
    - - 2. Glazing in fixed and sliding panels of sliding door assemblies and panels in sliding and bifold closet door assemblies.
    ... as the safety glazing mark is required to be visible AFTER glazing ... *unless possibly the mark was not covered by the backing you said, which, if it was as you said, it would hide the safety glazing mark ... ???
    Mirrors are SUPPOSED TO BE TEMPERED when installed in covered locations as they ARE GLAZING.
    I would say that "which once applied cannot be removed without being destroyed" is a good explanation of "permanent".
    All of these previous statements you've made in this thread are false. People reading this need to know that.

MinnesotaHomeInspectors.com
    Minnesota Home Inspectors LLC
    ASHI #242887 mnradontesting.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Rowe View Post
    All of these previous statements you've made in this thread are false. People reading this need to know that.

Those statements are false to YOU, and THAT is what everyone needs to know.

Ken,

You can continue with your uninformed rant of what YOU THINK to be correct ... will rest with assurance that THE OTHERS know how to read the code and that they understand what has been posted by me.

Rant away, I'm outta here as it is obvious that you will not, cannot, admit when you are wrong, even when the code is posted word-by-word and explained to you.

Hopefully no others will fall into your misguided trap, regardless how many times you come back here and incorrectly insist that you are correct.

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Those statements are false to YOU, and THAT is what everyone needs to know.
    They aren't just false to me, they're false by what's written in the code and common sense.

Ken,

You can continue with your uninformed rant of what YOU THINK to be correct ... will rest with assurance that THE OTHERS know how to read the code and that they understand what has been posted by me.

Rant away, I'm outta here as it is obvious that you will not, cannot, admit when you are wrong, even when the code is posted word-by-word and explained to you.

Hopefully no others will fall into your misguided trap, regardless how many times you come back here and incorrectly insist that you are correct.
    I'll freely admit that I've made some incorrect statements on the forum. But, every time I have I've apologized and admitted my mistake. This is not one of those times.

MinnesotaHomeInspectors.com
    Minnesota Home Inspectors LLC
    ASHI #242887 mnradontesting.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12