Default This one was marked,,,"Inaccessible"..

Go Ahead Mr. Home Inspector,...make my day.... check that wall outlet,...... I dare you.

This one was marked,,,"Inaccessible"..

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    OREP Insurance

Default Re: This one was marked,,,"Inaccessible"..

You want to be careful using the term "inaccessible". If the dog was in a carrier, you could easily slide the carrier away from the outlet for inspection. If an attorney saw that picture, he's say it was not inaccessible, its right there on the wall in your picture."

I would state that receptacle was not inspected due to the pet carrier "obstructing" it and you choose not to move the pet carrier.

Plus that Lab looks like a big ole baby to me.

JMHO

rick

Good advice on the terminology. Thanks.

I recall a Dog tearing my shirt sleeve off in Denton. Owner said he didn't bite. Said I must have provoked him. I guess that means me walking in the yard. Oh well.

Ron Bibler Guest

COOKIE

bEST

rON

Gene,

Wait till the day you come upon a dog who has been drinking or one that "obstructs" the front door!

rick

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images

I have been bitten by a dog twice in my career. 3 years apart.
    IT WAS THE SAME DOG!!!!!!!!!!
    1st time I go to a house, homeowner is home, so is very friendly little dog. After an hour or so, with the dog following me around being buddy-buddy, I go out the front door. As soon as I start to go out the front dog, the dog bites me on the back on my ankle. Drew blood, hurt like hell. The owner says, "Why, she's never done that before".

3 years later I go to inspect another house. Go in, meet the seller and her little dog. Dog is friendly and follows me around. I start to head down to the basement..... You know the rest, even the "Why she's never done that before".

It all came back when she said that. I told her that her dog did indeed bite me before 3 years before. She said, "Oh, I thought you looked familiar".

Nolan Kienitz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Feldmann View Post
    I have been bitten by a dog twice in my career. 3 years apart.
    IT WAS THE SAME DOG!!!!!!!!!! She said, "Oh, I thought you looked familiar".

JF,

You were "tasty"

Ted Menelly Guest

I had a dog in the past and one of my friends had a dog in the past that was the biggest sweetest dog in the world. *until someone tried to leave* I am not sure why but neither dog wanted anyone to leave or maybe they wanted to leave and new they could not, who knows. All I know is the dogs, if not restrianed whould start barking and even trying to nip or bite when someone was trying to leave the home.

I guess I should talk to the dog whisperer