Denny Waters Guest

Default Re: Insurance advice request

Quote Originally Posted by Denny Waters View Post
    Anyone hear good or bad about InspectorPro Insurance Program?
    There is a thread on this over on TIJ. Shopping for insurance - The Inspector's Journal Forums

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Denny Waters Guest

I checked with BRP and got a quote for half the coverage I have now with FREA at about the same cost as FREA.
    The InspectorPro quote was way less, like 2100 v.s. 3700. No doubt need to check into the exclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Denny Waters View Post
    I checked with BRP and got a quote for half the coverage I have now with FREA at about the same cost as FREA.
    The InspectorPro quote was way less, like 2100 v.s. 3700. No doubt need to check into the exclusions.
    I think the cost varies from State to State and past history. I have been at this for over 15 years with no hiccups.....

I pay right at $2,100 for 500,000/1,000,000 with BRP and this includes the GL, corporate coverage, EW work and radon testing coverage. I also select the highest deductible.

BRP is not the lowest by any means, I look at it like we look at the lowest priced home inspectors. I switched from FREA after being with them for about 7 years. Do you really want to have the lowballer when it comes to protecting your assets?

Last edited by Scott Patterson; 10-01-2010 at 08:49 AM.
    Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Denny Waters Guest

Thanks for the reply Scott.
    I did not know that some GL coverages don't cover claims made after you have left, like someone trips a few weeks later. That's pretty sneaky way out of covering us.